Chapter - 13

Sun zara mere paas aa
Ab bethe hain hum bhi yahan
Dil ke darmiyan
Baarishein hain barishein hain
Teri hi baaton pe maine saja li hai
Duniya yahan dil ke darmiyan
Baarishein hain, baarishein

Ab tu aati hai bulati hai
Bistar se youn girati hai
Ke soun mai baahon mai bus teri
Jab baarishein barasti hain
Pagal jaise thirakti hain
Tum jaisi ho bus wesi hi raho

❤️

______________________________________

I called you here because I wanted to check if you were fitting in or not ! Rudraksh said sitting on his chair .

Well apart from the fact that you have called me ten times since then and have not given me time to fit in or talk to others i suppose i am fitting in very well ! Riddhima said crossing her arms.

I can't help it ! He said smiling leaning back on the chair .

You know your employees swoon over you ! Riddhima said raising her eyebrows.

I know ! Atleast they think i am handsome and compliment me ! He said smiling looking at her .

What did you say ? Riddhima asked him but he just smiled and dodged the question.

Nothing ! Just the facts ! You call me bhoot so it's fair if you let other people see and talk about my beauty ! He said smiling seeing her face .

I think i should go work now ! Bye sir ! Riddhima said leaving an annoyed rudraksh as she just called him sir instead of Rudraksh which he loves to hear from her mouth .

Riddhima went and sat down on her chair and started working on her project . Her head hurt after a while concentrating on the screen as she was not used to that so she went to fetch a cup of coffee after asking the employees where she could find the coffee machine .

Where is the sugar ? Riddima was looking here and there but couldn't find a sachet of sugar .

It's in the second drawer to the left ! An unfamiliar but familiar voice said .

Oh thanks ! Riddhima opened the drawer and found it and tucked her hair as it was irritating her .

Wait do i know you ? The man said looking at Riddhima .

I highly doubt it i just joi- ! before Riddhima could complete shr turned to see who it was and stopped on her feet .

Wait aren't you Riddhima ! The man said holding out his hand for a handshake and Riddhima looked at his hand but ultimately decided to shake his hand .

Hi abhimanyu ! Riddhima said shaking his hand smiling .

I didn't expect you to be ! I mean you lived so far from here how are you here ? He asked her walking out of the cafeteria with her and sat on a chair and offered her a seat beside him but she just sat infront of him .

I got- ! I shifted! I graduated so i shifted here in search for jobs ! Riddhima said awkwardly sipping her coffee .

Oh ! So how's life treating you ? He asked her .

Pretty well ! It's good ! Riddhima said looking away .

Oh i forgot how's misha ? Riddhima asked him putting her cup on the table .

I don't know ! He said sipping his coffee .

You don't know ! Isn't she your girlfriend! Riddhima said looking at him confused.

Was ! She was my girlfriend! After i shifted and then you shifted she started to act all spoiled so it was obvious to breakup ! He said spewing venom about misha . Riddhima was about to say something when she saw everyone turn quiet and she looks back and found him standing there taking glances every now and there at her .