Chapter - 18

Heri sakhi mangal gaao ree
Dharti ambar sajaao ree
Utregi aaj mere pee ki sawaari
Har koi kaajal laau ree

Mohey kaala tika lagaao ree
Unki chhab se dikhu main to pyaari
Lachhmi ji vaaro
Nazar utaaro
Aaj mere piya ghar aavenge (2)

                              💔
_______________________________________

Riddhima reached her home and then got down and rang the bell of her aunt and uncle's house !

Her aunt came to answer the door but her face changed from a happy and excited face to a shocked and surprised face !

"Riddhima ! What are you here- ? I mean what brings you here ?" She asked her blocking the door .

"I wast just missing you and uncle and i was also missing ritika too !" Riddhima said looking at her with a straight and emotionless face .

"Who is at the door Radhika ?" Her uncle came asking her aunt .

"Oh Riddhima ! What brings you here ?" Her uncle also asked her .

"I just told aunty too i was just missing you all !" She said looking at her uncle and then her aunt .

"Oh ok ! Come on inside !" Her uncle stood aside giving her some space to enter when her aunt saw that she had
a suitcase with her .

" Such a big suitcase! I mean how many days are you here for ?" Her aunt asked her looking at Riddhima with sharp eyes .

" Don't worry both of you i am just here for some hours ! I don't want to stay anyways I will go back in a few hours ! I just got my suitcase for some things i had left here !" Riddhima said with a still emotionless face .

Riddhima's aunt and uncle didn't really like her a lot ! She was like a liability to them , that's why they decided to get her married in the first place only ! They got her married to Rudraksh without even knowing who rudraksh was ! They got her married to Rudraksh just for money ! Rudraksh's parents were looking for a wife for rudraksh and when rudraksh's parents put forth their proposal they thought that it was a good time to get her married and earn some money too ! They got her married as a deal !

Rudraksh's parents wanted him to get married so that he could get the position of head in his office ! So , they paid Riddhima's uncle and aunt lakhs of money so that they would get her married to Rudraksh ! They even had a deal or a contract of 1 year , that after one year they would get divorced because Rudraksh didn't want to get married to her ! So they got Riddhima's sign unknowingly on the divorce papers at the day of the wedding so they were kind off not married !

Rudraksh just agreed to this marriage for his family and to obtain his position other than that rudraksh had no interest in this marriage !

Riddhima was on her way to her the room that was her room before marriage when she heard her aunt and uncle whispering to each other !

"Why do you think she is here ?" Her uncle whispered to her aunt .

"Maybe rudraksh threw her out of the house !" Her aunt whispered to her uncle .

"I think so too ! She brings bad luck to everyone she goes to !  Maybe he left her before the contract ended ?" Her uncle whispered to her aunt .

What contract are they talking about ? Riddhima thought to herself .

Riddhima entered the room and kept her suitcase there ! If you are wondering why she said that she is here for just some hours is because she doesn't want to stay with them for long ! In all of them there were only two people who respected and loved her which was her brother and sister - Ritika and Rudra !

Riddhima picked up her phone and called her brother - Rudra ! She had no idea where he was from past few years ! One day after a very big fight with his uncle and aunt he left the house and since then she hasn't had any contact with him ! Riddhima called him five times but then she thought that in so many years he must have changed his number several times so she just gave up amd threw her phone on the bed .

She opened her almirah and the last thing that she left there was still as it was !

The photoframe of her mother and father and her whole family and a locket of her mother !

She left them here because she didn't have the courage to take them with her and her aunt packed her suitcase the day she was sent to her husband's so she didn't know what she kept and what she didn't !

She picked up her parents photoframe and wiped it with her hands ! She looked at it for a while and ultimately broke down , she is strong but even the strongest people break when they are broken again and again !

She leaned back at the closet door and fell down on her the ground dugging her head in her knees !

"What did i do to everyone that they always do this to me !" Riddhima cried ! A lot ! She was completely broken this time !

For the first time in her life she was happy and got what she deserved and now it was looking like everything was just a dream and dream get over sometime and her dream was only this long ! As much as she wanted to not agree with everything she knew that everything was true and she was again alone in this room like she was 18 years ago when her parents died and she was taken in as a pitiful child who had no one to look after her !

Riddhima got herself together and after staying there for a few hours she decided that she was not gonna stay here because those hours here felt like she was in a prison of something and she didn't like this boundation all over again !

Riddhima opened her almirah to take the locket out too ! She opened the locker and found her locket and some kind of paper too in a brown envelope! It has Riddhima's name written on it but thought that they must be the legally guardian transfer papers so she neglected it and just kept it in her suitcase as it was without opening it or looking through it once !

She went outside and saw her aunt and uncle sitting on the dining table probably talking about her .

" I am out ! Thanks for letting me stay here !" Riddhima said without even looking at them once .

" Hmm ! It's okay ! We were happy to have you here as well !" Riddhima's aunt said with a slight smile which was obviously because Riddhima was leaving not because she actually enjoyed and loved Riddhima staying here .

Riddhima left from there and took a cab to her parents house ! She got the keys from her aunt and uncle and reached the house!

Riddhima opened the door and starting coughing at sight ! The whole House was filled with dust and Riddhima had a dust allergy!

Riddhima wore a cloth on her mouth and started cleaning the house but was still having problems cleaning it ! So she just cleaned one room for the time being and as there was nothing there to eat because the last time she had visited here was about 7 months ago and she was pretty sure that after that no one had visited the house .

So Riddhima went outside to get something to eat when it started pouring all of a sudden ! Riddhima remembered that there was one umbrella here that she left here and never took it back to her aunt and uncle's home !

Riddhima picked up the umbrella and got out of the house locking the door behind her and walking to a store !

Riddhima was just walking in the rain looking down at the ground while flashbacks were playing inside her head like a movie on loop .

Riddhima suddenly looked up ahead of her and ....

______________________________________

Your author here loves suspense !

Please VOTE and comment it really means a lot to me...

The target for this chapter is again 30 comments ! I know they are a lot but a little appreciation for my hard work 🤧