Chapter - 12

Raahon mein tumko
Jo dhoop sataye
Chaaon bicha denge hum
Andhere daraye
Toh jaa kar falak pe
Chand sajaa denge hum
Chhaye udaasi latife suna kar
Tujhko hansa denge hum

Hanste hansaate
Yunhi gungunaate
Chal denge chaar kadam..
Yea ye.. na na nana.. la ra la.. ra..

                                ❤️

_______________________________________

In the morning ~

Riddhima woke up early really early because it was her first day in office while Rudraksh who was the one who was the morning - owl was sleeping soundly . Riddhima was so so excited about her first day of office that she changed four times until she finaally found what she liked and wanted to wear .

Rudraksh woke up and was shocked at the sight . Riddhima who wouldn't wake up even after thousands of noises woke up without an alarm .

Riddhima was right now brushing her hair while Rudraksh was acting to be asleep just to take glimpses of her without her noticing it .

I so don't want to get late for office ! It's the first time that someone has trusted me with a responsibility that big i have to fulfill it in any way ! Riddhima was talking to herself brushing her hair and halting here and there in anxiousness when she realised that she was forgetting something .

Wait a minute ! Where is the hell is my lipstick ! Why do i have to lose things when i need them the ! Why God why ? Riddhima was anxious and when she is anxious she seems to ignore anything even if it's in front of her . She turned the whole room upside down just to find one lipstick not knowing that .

Ahh ! Bhoot ! Riddhima screamed as someone tapped on her shoulder.

( Ghost ! )

You have got to stop with this bhoot seriously ! Rudraksh said

You scared me ! What do you want standing behind me like a thief of some kind ! Riddhima asked him exaggeratingly putting her palm near her heart .

Is this what you are looking for ! Rudraksh asked her showing her the lipstick she was looking for .

You had this the whole time ? Riddhima asked him not believing him .

No i didn't ! It was right there on the side table but guessing by your behaviour i kind of figured out that there was no why you were going to be able to find it so i became the big man and helped you ! Rudraksh said and winked at her and she looked at him with a disgusted look .

You know you are too shameless to start with ? Riddhima asked him snatching the lipstick from his hand .

I do now but someone has to shameless ! If not then how you gonna have kids ! He said smiling innocently making blood rush to Riddhima's cheeks which were now showing a colour of bright crimson red . She looked here and there trying to hide the shade of pink on her cheeks when he held her chin by two of his finger and lifted her chin up .

Don't hide that shade of pink your cheeks show ! I like to enjoy seeing the effect i have on you ! He said and Riddhima again blushed but then moved away .

Shameless creature ! Don't you have to get ready or something? Riddhima asked him getting away from him looking at him with a disgusted gaze .