Chapter - 3

Akhiyan chon digde hanju khushiyan de
Teri ban jaana ajj ton sajna ve
Akhiyan chon digde hanju khushiyan de
Teri ban jaana ajj ton sajna ve

Khushiyan da chadheya ajj vela ve
Saareyan ne nachna saareyan ne gauna ve .

❤️

______________________________________

Two days later -

"Maa , by the way . Where are we going ? Riddhima asked her mother-in-law .

"I told you already we are going to a family wedding . One of your father's cousin's daughter is getting married ." Her mother in law replied .

Right now they were on their way to one of Rudraksh's cousin's marriage . Rudraksh was busy so he preferred to come there on the day of marriage rather than a few days early .

Riddhima was driving the car and with her was her mother in law , Prisha , Aashi and Pratyaksh.

They reached there and got out of the car while Riddhima parked the car .

She got out of the car with some gifts in her hands and locked the car . When she turned around she bumped into someone making her gifts and the things in that man's hand fall .

"I am so sorry I should have turned carefully ." She said . That's how Riddhima was she never wanted to blame others even for their mistake she always used to blame her for things that were not even her fault .

"It's okay ." The man said and helped her pick up the gifts .

Meanwhile inside the house -

"Mihika where is your daughter in law ?"One of the relatives Mahima aunty asked .

"Here she is ." Gayatri replied pointing towards Prisha .

"Not this one we already know her where is your elder daughter in law ?" Mahima asked .

"She went to park the car she must be coming only ." Mihika replied .

"Lo aagayi bhabhi ." Prisha said while Riddhima walked inside the house .

( "Here comes sister in law ." )

"Namaste . Namaste ." She joined her hands greeting the elder ladies in the room .

( Namaste is hello in India which is generally used for people older than you . )

"We have to admit you got yourself an angel like daughter in law . Come here dear ." Mahima said which made people turn back and look at her which made her a little anxious .

The ladies were gossiping and talking about each other's husbands and families while on the other hand riddhima had no tales to narrate about her husband as the only conversation they ever had was on their wedding day and that too wasn't very narratable as well .

On their wedding night ~

"Make yourself comfortable here i will be in the guest room . If you want something you can ask the helpers they will get it for you ." He said and left the room and that was the only conversation they had because the next she got to know that her so-called husband had gone on a business trip without even informing her but why would he tell her it's not like she holds a place in his heart or life or something .

Back to present -

All of these memories were flashing in her mind but as it was already time for engagement they went and got ready .

Riddhima was sitting with Prisha , a
Aashi and Pratyaksh in the engagement . None of them left her side even for a second . All of them loved and adored her alot .