Chapter - 10

Hai Na Mere Kaam Ka Jag Saara
Hai Bas Tere Naam Se Hi Guzaara
Ulajh Ke Main Na Sulajh Saku

Jubaaniyan Teri Jhuthi Bhi Sacchi Laage
Tu Mera Koi Na Hoke Bhi Kuch Laage

Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le Mujhe
Apna Bana Le Piya ..

                          ❤️

______________________________________

"What exactly is your problem rudraksh ?" Riddhima asked Rudraksh while crossing her arms around her chest who was right now sipping his coffee trying to hide his smile .

"What did i do now ?" Rudraksh asked while innocently looking at her .

"You told maa that i am not sure about staying here for the rest of the day even though I really want to stay here . Please Let me stay . Please . And plus it's you who has work there not me then why are you making me tag along ?" Riddhima asked looking at him with her cute puppy eyes and that too the ones that he can never resist .

"Fine . Fine . We will leave tomorrow then and now that is for sure . No additional changes in that ." Rudraksh said keeping the cup on the table and getting up from his chair .

"Thankyou . Thankyou ." Out of excitement Riddhima got up from her chair and hugged Rudraksh all of a sudden making him turn into a statue and then before he could have hugged her back she pulled away .

"Thank-you ." Riddhima said awkwardly and stepped back looking here and there but he pulled her to him .

"Riddhima , Why did you get away ?" Rudraksh asked teasing her .

"Nothing . I just tripped by mistake because of this saree and nothing else ." Riddhima said anxiously and got away from him only to be pulled back again because her hair strand got stuck in his shirt's button .

"I left you then why aren't you moving away ." He asked her teasingly.

Hahaha ! So funny ! Riddhima said trying to detach it but couldn't so rudraksh helped her .

Bye ! Riddhima said and walked fastly from there .

Riddhima said and ran from there but tripped on her way down the stairs.

As Riddhima was on her way down to the stairs as soon as she reached downstairs prisha came towards her .

Riddhu ! Come ! Prisha said approaching her and dragging her along with her .

What happened prisha ? I asked her when she suddenly stopped and everyone looked at me .

You know i am an introvert! Why did you have to do this ? You will pay for it ! Riddhima warned moresoever snitched at prisha while prisha just gave her a sinister smile .

This is my revenge! Remember when you told pratham that i call him an I'll mannered child ! Prisha said still giving Riddhima a sinister smile .

Go die ! Riddhima mouthed to her as she moved towards the others .

Riddhima ! Prisha told us that you are a very good dancer ! Mahima aunty said .

Me ? Dance ? I know how to draw and paint dancing is not my cup of tea ! Riddhima said sweetly to them but inside she was cursing prisha in the worsest way possible .

No need to get so shy and all ! Everyone is dancing you join too ! Mahima aunty said

No badi dadi i am fine here ! You guys carry on ! Riddhima said trying to dodge them but they pulled Riddhima with them and she had to dance along with them .