Chapter - 24

Ho Iss Rishte Ko Saath Mein Milke
Humko Nibhana Padega
Bhool Ke Saari Duniya Ko
Bhaag Ke Aana Padega

Laal Joda Pehne Aana
Haath Mehndi Wale Laana
Rachayenge Sang Milke

Saath Kangan Leke Aana
Woh Bandhan Leke Aana
Nibhayenge Sang Milke

Oonchi Oonchi Deewaron Ko
Laangh Ke Aana Padega

                                  ❤️

_______________________________________

"Another day another adventure ." Riddhima mumbled to herself waking up and strechting her body until her elbow hit a partition .

"Ouch ." She winced in pain but soon realised that she was not in her cozy bed at home but instead in a flight . Riddhima realised and then sat back up and looked outside . She started feeling a feeling that she didn't feel in a long time . The feeling of love , the feeling of reunion

"I am not staying even a minute more with you , Rudraksh ." Old memories were playing like a beautiful movie with some heart wrenching parts and those words were playing like music with guitar acoustics . Somewhere she knew that she knew that it was the truth .

A truth that she never accepted but a truth always remains the truth no matter how much you sugar coat it or how much you try to hide it .

She knew that still she loves him , she always did but never accepted . How much she yearned every single day of her life if maybe she would ever be able to meet him . She wanted him to be with her but she knew that she couldn't do that because he probably doesn't even remember her .

"I wonder if he got remarried or not . Does he even remember me ?" Riddhima mumbled to herself surrounded with that utter silence but little did she know that , that silence of her heart was the nightmare of another's .

Rudraksh's side -

" Sahil , did you check the data ? I don't want any mistakes . Got it ?" Rudraksh declared while working on his laptop . He was completely engrossed in his work when a knock interuppted his concentration .

"Come in ." He said .

"Sir , your coffee ." The woman said keeping the cup of coffee on his table . She was beautiful , So beautiful but rudraksh never took even a single glance of her which always made her wonder as to why he wouldn't look at her . She left and went back to her table .

"What is this sir made up of ? Leave a look he hasn't even spared a single glance at me ." She said to her friend who also happened to be her colleague .

"Sir is like this only . He never looks at people especially women for too long ." Her friend said .

"I thought only women were arrogant with their beauty , but then i saw him . He is perfect in every way possible . The way he rolls the sleeves of his coat and has that look on his face when he is working which just manages to take my breath away . But why shouldn't he be arrogant of his features he is - ." She was lost in Rudraksh looking at him with gauking eyes through the glass window .

When somehow suddenly shut her laptop with a bang making her shiver and come out of her imaginary world .

"Focus on your work Meera rather than on my brother . I think that would be more beneficial to you ." Prisha said giving her a death glare and then looking at her brother through the glass and then sprinting to his cabin leaving those two in shock .