Chapter - 5

Offo - Ise.. ise daant ke bhagaun
Offo - Ya.. ya seene se lagaun
Sar pe baithaun ya thappad lagaun
Offo O....

Dekho leke aaya hai
Phokat mein sharaaratein
Tere jaisi hai zara aa..
Iski bhi aadatein
Upar se gaarm hai
Andar se naram hai
Thoda shareef bhi hai thoda
Thoda sa besharam hai hai hai..

                                 ❤️
_____________________________________

"I am sorry ." He said kneeling down to her level .

"For what ?" She asked him confused .

"For everything . For leaving you alone like that , for not informing you . I know you may find this weird but i deeply apologize . I can't even think about how difficult it must have been for you to fit in ." He said while  looking at her with softened eyes .

"Where was this apology of yours all this time ? In solan maybe ?" She asked him while arching her eyebrows .

"How do you know ?" He asked her not knowing what to say .

"Pratyaksh told me . I know from the past two months about your whereabouts . Leave me i am just a guest for a few days , what about the family who cares so much about you . You didn't even think about them for a while either ?" She asked him while  getting up from the couch .

"And my apology isn't so easy to get . You ruined my four months so now make up for it and yeah I give you two months ." She said while  standing near the door .

"One week would have been enough for me only ." He said while looking at her teasingly.

"You'll see ! Looks like you don't know me at all after all ." She said and then left from there .

"I know ! I missed a lot but i won't miss even a second now ." Rudraksh said to himself in a low voice.

Riddhima went downstairs to the garden only to find them gossiping and when they looked at her they all looked at her teasingly .

"Bhabhi ! Spill it !" Aashi said teasingly and jumping down from the swing and hopping to Riddhima like a bunny .

"Seriously guys ?" Riddhima looked at them with a done look .

"What seriously ? It's not like i am asking you to talk about your exes . Tell me what lecture he gave you ?" She asked .

"What would he lecture me ?" Riddhima asked .

"Because that's what he does . You know one time i failed in maths and rather than consoling me he lectured me for two days in a row . And one time he even lectured me for not getting 20/20 because i got 19/20 .  That's so teacher behaviour of him Ain't it ?" She asked them to laugh at her joke and they all fake laughed to make her happy and then she turned towards them when they all turned silent and pointed towards something but she just ignored them .

Riddhima looked behind where they were pointing at and found Rudraksh there looking at Aashi with crossed hands on his chest .

"What guys ? Who is behind me ?" She looked behind her confidently and then turned silent .

"Bhabhi , Save me ." She said and hid behind Riddhima .

"You still hold a grudge for that ? I apologized to you didn't i ?" He asked Aashi .

"Your apologies sound like lectures too . I apologise for my behaviour you just said that and that too with a straight face . Bhabhi save me . What are you doing ?"  Aashi said trying to get sympathy but failed .

"Aashi tum chupp bhi kiske picche Rahi ho uski height tumse bhi chotti hai ." He said teasing Riddhima and she looked at him in shock which made him smile a little but he hid it .