Chapter - 1

Shayad kabhi na kehe sakoon main tumko
Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad
Shayad mere khayal mein tum ik din
Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad

Jo tum na ho... rahenge hum nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

Aankhon ko khaab dena
Khud hi sawaal karke
Khud hi jawaab dena teri taraf se
Bin kaam kaam karna
Jaana kahin ho chaahe
Har baar hi guzarna teri taraf se

Ye koshishein toh hongi kam nahin

                                 💔

_______________________________________

The loud bantering and the laughing sounds were constantly being heard  from the dining room from The Kapoor's mansion .

"Bhabhi . Bhabhi . Prisha bhabhi . Come fast please because till you won't come this husband of yours won't let us eat ." The two youngsters of the house protested before their sister in law making everyone chuckle  .

  Meet Aashi Kapoor and Pratyaksh   roy Kapoor    

"Let them eat na pratham . Why are you making them wait for me ?" A girl coming downstairs said to her husband smiling as that was her nature always smiling and a very polite girl but if taunted would reply in such ways that could even make the word taunt feel shy .

Meet the second daughter in law and second eldest son of the Kapoor family .

            Mr Pratham Roy Kapoor
                            And
           Mrs prisha roy Kapoor

"Maa , All of us are here . Where is bhabhi ?" Prisha asked her mother-in-law .

            Meet Mrs Mihika Kapoor

"She must be in her room only . Where else can she be ? She must be making another one of those silly  cartoons of hers ." Said the eldest of the family .

         Meet Mrs Gayatri Roy Kapoor

"Why do you keep on taunting her Gayatri ?" Asked the second eldest of the family trying to save his eldest son's daughter in law while his wife just sighed at him again trying to save her .

Meet Mr Hemant Roy Kapoor

"It's okay mom she must be coming only ." Said the eldest son and father in law of the daughter in law's .

   Meet Mr Aman Roy Kapoor

" Yes mom she must be coming only ." Said the younger daughter in law of hemant and Gayatri pointing towards the staircase .

   Meet Mrs Aashika Roy Kapoor

"Haan ab iss gahr mai uske baare mai kuch bol bhi nahi sakte uske vakil baithe jo hai yaha ." Gayatri said over exaggerating the situation .

( "Yes, now I can't even say anything about her in this house as her lawyers are sitting here ." )

"Sorry I know I am late ." There comes the eldest daughter in law of the family .

 Meet Riddhima Rudraksh Roy Kapoor .

Koi baat nahi beta ji hum toh yaha baithe hi isliye hai ." Gayatri sarcastically taunted her grandson's
wife while she looked at her mother in law .