Chapter - 17

Teri muskurahatein hain takat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili
Chahe kare koyi sitam yeh jahan
Inmein hi hai sada hifazat meri
Zindgaani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai.
Jo tu mera humdard hai...

                                  💔
_______________________________________

Riddhima woke up with a stringing pain in her head but still managed to get up from the bed !

She saw rudraksh working on his laptop but as soon as he sensed her presence he said without looking at her .

"Rise and shine trouble !" He said still looking at his laptop screen focusing on his work .

"Haha ! You are so ! " She replied holding her head as it was paining.

"No ! You are very funny ! Troublemaker ! " He again said and this time Riddhima have him a death glare .

"Yeah ! Still not gonna work on ! Mrs trouble !" He said and this time Riddhima gritted her teeth and threw a pillow at rudraksh.

"What ? Now a person can't even speak the truth in this house anymore ! Sheesh ! " He said looking at her and again earning a death glare from her .

"I am not trouble or troublemaker ! I am very sophisticated person ! Okay !" She said snapping at him ! Rudraksh at first looked at her like she was some ghost of some kind but after looking at her from up to toe for a second he burst into laughter.

"That's your opinion and I can very gladly say that it's not right !" He said laughing his heart out.

"You know what ! Keep laughing ! There was a person who died of laughing ! I doubt you would be the second one !"She said throwing another pillow at him.

"Aree itni chotti Umar mai vidvah ho jaungi !" He said catching the pillow still laughing his heart out watching her figure going downstairs but he stopped laughing remembering what trouble his dear little wife had just caused so he went behind her running trying to atleast keep her in the room until the matter supresses a little but he was just a little late .

( Hey You'll become a widow in such a young age ! )

Riddhima looked at prisha sitting on the couch and approached her ! Riddhima called prisha to make her notice her presence but she looked at her like she had seen a ghost of some kind.

"Again ! Did I not wear makeup or what ? " She said trying to make prisha laugh but upon seeing prisha's reaction still the same she sensed that something was definitely wrong ! She sat beside prisha and asked her.

"Prisha is everything alright ? You look like you have seen a ghost !" Riddhima asked her sitting beside her .

"Riddhima ! First of all I am sorry ! It was all my idea ! Second of all you messed up really bad ! I heard dadi talking to maa about sending you to your aunt and uncle's ! "Prisha said looking at Riddhima but Riddhima seemed confused and puzzled as to what prisha was exactly talking about .

"Be clear ! What happened ! What did you do ? What did i do ? " Riddhima asked prisha and prisha again looked at her like she was talking nonsense.

"Riddhima ! You cause such a big trouble and now you are telling me that you are unaware of it ?" Prisha asked Riddhima looking at her in disbelief.

"Well I am unaware of it because i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about !" Riddhima replied and prisha sighed looking at her .

"Riddhima don't you remember! You ---------- ! Prisha explained everything to Riddhima and Riddhima looked speechless and now she was the one who looked like she had seen a ghost of some kind .