Chapter - 16

Ye Hulchul Dil Ki Ye Hulchul
Bole Aaj Aas Paas Tu Mere
Bikhra Hu Main To
Kuch Pal Hawa Mein
Tere Bharose Ko Thamein

Chalna Bhi Hai Badalna Bhi Hai
Tujhmein Hi To Dhalna Bhi Hai

Dil Thoda Jazbaati Hai
Bhar Jata Hai Baaton Se
Ye Fir Chhalke Yun Aankho Se
Ho Jaise Rait Zara Si

Haath Mein Teri Khushboo Hai
Sach Poocho To Ab Yun Hai
Tu Chehre Pe Mere Thehra
Ho Jaise Ret Zara Si...

                                ❤️

______________________________________

"Maa where is Riddhima ?" Right now rudraksh was running here and there in search of his little wife who was nowhere to be found but then he noticed something weird . He noticed that Aashi and Pratyaksh were sitting together without fighting and just laughing normally .

"Do you both know where Riddhima is ?" I can't find her anywhere ." Rudraksh said whil banging his hand on the table .

She was here a few minutes ago ! Pratham said looking here and there .

She was but where is she now ? Rudraksh asked him when from the back of his eyes he saw those three idiots whispering about something.

What is going on between you three ? Rudraksh them three crossing his arms .

Nothing bhai ! Prisha said and Pratyaksh nodded too agreeing with her when aashi looked at them in disgust and got up banging her hands on the table too .

They both mixed bhaang in her laasi ! She said and pratham looked at them both in anger .

Are you both kids or something! Grow up ! If dadi gets to know about this she will end you both ! Pratham said getting up and warning them both .

We just wanted some harmeless fun but i looks like it wasn't harmless after all ! Prisha said bitting her nails .

Where is she ? Rudraksh asked them book shooting daggers through his eyes .

We don't know that ! Pratyaksh said and rudraksh looked at him in anger .

They all five together looked here and there in search of Riddhima but couldn't find her anywhere .

You idiot why are you looking behind the pillow ! She is a human not an insect ! Pratyaksh said looking at aashi who was picking up pillows looking for Riddhima .

Shut up and die ! Aashi said and threw a pillow at him .

When rudraksh was looking inside the house and found her swinging on dadi's swing . He quickly ran over to her .

Riddhima what are you doing ! Get down dadi already hates you she will kill you if she gets to know that you sat on her swing ! Rudraksh said trying to get Riddhima off but she was glued to it like fevicol .

No ! No ! No ! Call my husband only he can tell me to get down not you ! She said in a drunk voice.

I am your husband! You woman get down ! He said still trying to get her down but she was just not ready to get down .

When the others also entered the house ! Rudraksh stood infront of Riddhima trying to save her but it was all a waste because she was swinging like she was a little kid .

When Gayatri dadi saw her and became furious.

Riddhima ! Why are you sitting on my swing! I never let the kids touch it how are you swinging on it ? She said standing in front of her and everyone looked at Riddhima like was going to definitely give in today .

Like this ! Riddhima said laughing and swinged .

And here i was thinking about forgiving you ! Gayatri dadi said .

You are exactly what i thought ! Were your parents like this too ! The second Gayatri dadi said that Riddhima looked up at her and got down the swing .

Don't talk about my parents with your Ill tounge ! If they would have been alive they would have never married me here ! Never ! My aunt and uncle always thought of me as a liability so they always pushed me here and there and one day all of a sudden! They said you are getting to whom I didn't know ! Why ? I didn't know ? Still i thought that maybe this was it this was when I get the happiness i desired ! But i was wrong ! Riddhima said snapping at her .

Riddhima are you drunk ? Mihika maa asked her and she said no by nodding her head sideways.

What was my fault in all of this ? That i wanted to live happily ? That i wanted a happy life ? What was my fault? That i have to bear all of this ! You are the biggest problem here ! Riddhima said looking at Gayatri dadi.

Maa gave me the love like a mother ! Papa gave me the love of a father ! Pratham Bhai , Pratyaksh, aashi and prisha gave me the love and experience of siblings ! Dadu gave me love that my dadi used to give !and chachu , chachi gave me love my real chachu, Chachi never did ! Riddhima said .

And my husband at first was i don't know hypnotizeed by whom but he too is very good now ! Why can't you change ? What did I ever do to you ? Riddhima asked him and she looked at Riddhima in anger .

You ! She said and was about to raise her hand on Riddhima when suddenly someone held her hand .

Rudraksh ! Now you too will disrespect me for this girl ! Gayatri dadi said to Rudraksh who was holding her hand preventing her from hitting Riddhima .

I am not disrespecting you but that doesn't mean that you get to disrespect her ! Rudraksh said leaving her hand .

Now my own grandson will direspect me for this new girl ! She said looking at Riddhima in disgust.

She isn't any girl ! She is my wife and it's high time you too realise that ! Rudraksh said looking at Riddhima .

"Zabardasti se hui thi ye shaadi par biwi hai meri " ! Rudraksh said and dragged Riddhima along with him .

( "The marriage was forced but she is wife ! ")

Rudraksh took her upstairs with him to their room after reaching upstairs Riddhima left his hand .

Chordo mujhe ! Mai apne pati ko bata dungi ! Riddhima said looking at  rudraksh .

( Leave me ! I will tell me husband! )

Mujhse mere baare mai hu complain karogi ? Rudraksh asked her and Riddhima looked at him clearly now .

( You will complaint to me about me ? )

You give really good lectures Riddhima ! Why don't you stand in elections I am sure you will win ! All of the others will kneel down in front of you ! People must be thinking if you are a minister or something with the amount of speeches you give anyone will think that ! Rudraksh said and Ridhima gave him a side eye .

I - I -

What I -I - I ! Change your dialogue writer ! He is buffering! Get better dialogue next time ! Rudraksh said looking at her .

I am sleepy ! Good night ! Riddhima said yawing and then went to the bed and laid down ..

_______________________________________

Just imagine Riddhima's reaction when she wakes up !!

Hope you all liked it !

Please VOTE and comment it really means a lot to me ..

To unlock the next chapter 30 comments are comments are what i seek on this chapter!!