Chapter - 2

Oh.
Koi baandhani joda odh ke,

babul ki gali aau chodd ke.
Tere hi liye laaoongi piya,
solah saal ke saavan jod ke.
Pyaar se thaamna, dor baareek hai.
Saat janmon ki ye pehli taareekh hai.

Dor ka ek main sira,aur tera hai doosra.
Jud sake beech mein kahi tadap hai na.

Jo meri manzilo ko jaati hai,tere naam ki koi sadak hai na.

Jo mere dil ko dil banati hai,tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na.

                            ❤️

______________________________________

"Maa papa mai aagaya ." Rudraksh's voice echoed in the whole house and the whole family except his wife came downstairs to see him .

( "Mom dad i came ." )

"Mom ." He called his mother who was approaching him with big steps and a scary look . As soon as she reached infront of him she slapped him tightly .

"Maa papa mai aagaya huh . Jaise hume bada batakar Gaya tha tu ? Koi calls nahi , koi message nahi tune hume pagal samjha hai kya ?" His mother shouted on him while he just looked at her with widened eyes because this was the first time his mother ever raised her hand on him for staying away from home for this long so he was sure that this slap was not for that but for something else or probably someone else .

( "Mom and Dad, I have com . As if you went after informing us . No calls, no messages, have you considered us mad ?" )

"Why are you venting your anger on my little grandson . He has came home after so long . See how thin he has come ." His grandmother who always adores him the most in the house said and just because she adored him the most she wanted to choose a wife for him so that's why she never liked Riddhima as she was not her choice .

She wanted him to marry her sister's husband's brother's daughter but due to some circumstances she had to welcome Riddhima as her great daughter in law which was unacceptable for her because according to her Riddhima didn't suit their standards .

"Son Go upstairs and freshen up i will ask someone to get your luggage upstairs ." His grandmother said and he nodded and then went upstairs to his room .

He went to his room only to find it locked from outside .

"Harish kaka ! Kaka !" He called the help of his house .

( Kaka - uncle )

"Yes soon what happened ?" His house help came and asked .

"This room is locked . Ask maa to give you the keys and then unlock it and yes please ask someone to get my luggage upstairs as well ." He said and was about to leave when Harish kaka stopped him  .

"But son . I can't open this door ." He said making Rudraksh turn back and look at him confused.

"Kyu aap kyu nhi khol sakte ? Maa apko toh chabbi de deti hai ." He asked .

( "Why Can't you open it ? Mom gives you the keys doesn't she ." )

"Beta humara matlab hai ki andar Riddhima beti so Rahi hai hai . Toh hum chabbi se yeh gate kaise khole ye gate toh woh hi andar se khol sakti hai ya phir aap hum aise kaise khol kar andar ja sakte hai jab woh so rahi hai ." The house help said and then left . After that rudraksh went to his mother and got the keys from her .

( "Son i mean that Riddhima is sleeping inside . Then how can I open this door with keys either she can open it from inside or you . How can I open it and go inside when she is sleeping . )

His mother scolded him a lot but after a while she also melted hearing her son's side of the story and as to why he now agreed to come back .

He opened the door and before he could even step inside the room . He found papers scattered all throughout the room and the floor . A huge canvas planted exactly in the middle of the room with paint brushes and painting palettes all over the place .

She was laying soundlessly on the bed and as he didn't want to disturb her . He very slowly went towards the washroom without making any noise or ruining any of her pages when his eyes suddenly fell on the canvas that had such a beautiful painting painted on it .

If she was the one who painted it then he would have to say that he has never seen a portrait more beautiful than this in his whole life . There were two canvases one with the sketch of an eye and one with a portrait of a girl crying red tears and one portrait was difficult to make out as to what it was it looked like it was tempered with a lot and was currently lying on the floor .

Those portraits reflected something that not only felt real but felt like someone tried to put their emotions into words by this drawing .

He went ahead and changed into something comfortable and then took his pillow and made his way to the guest room .

He went and slept in the guest room because he didn't want to sleep with her on the bed . Not because he has any problem but what if she felt uncomfortable .

She got up with a sharp pain in her head but still gained the energy to get up and freshen up because she definitely wasn't in the mood for taunts so early in the morning.

She went ahead and took a bath and then went downstairs .

She was still feeling pretty much dizzy but ignored it as it was an everyday thing for her .

She had absolutely no clue that her so called husband was back from his so called business trip .

"Good morning maa . Good morning papa ." She greeted them and passed them a smile but they just looked at each other trying to not smile maybe because something was going inside their mischievous minds .

"Maa actually i had to ask you something . Only If you don't mind ?" She said to her mother in law while sitting on her chair .

"Tell us . What happened ?" Her father in law asked quickly keeping down the cup of tea he had in his hand worrying about his daughter in law which made her smile .

"Actually my friend Ritika . She gave my reference in the company that she works in and they liked me and asked if I could join and I think that anyways it's better to work than to stay ideal at home all day long ." She told them while looking down anxiously and playing with her fingers .

"What's in that that you have to ask for ? It's your life do whatever you want ." Her mother in law said smiling and she hugged them both tightly out of joy .

She ran upstairs to her room and changed into something that could make her look presentable in front of them .

She was about to leave when his great grandmother taunted her again .

"Humare pass paise ki kaami hai kya jo isse kaam karna hai ?" She taunted Riddhima .

( "Do we not have enough money that she has to work now ." )

Her feet stopped there . She had been called out many times but this one just hurt different . Their money is not her money neither it can be . She wants to pay them back even for the bit of salt she ate . She has been called out so many times that this time she just couldn't hold herself back anymore . She turned around to face her before replying .

"You do have money but it's not my money and it never can be ." She said and left the house not having a single clue that someone heard this whole conversation and took it in the wrong
way .

The second she left her manipulative great grandmother turned back . She knew that it would be the best time to make him hate her more .

She always wanted Rudraksh to marry someone of her choice but instead Riddhima was welcomed as her beloved grandson's wife which wasn't acceptable to her so she never learned to accept it . All she wanted was Rudraksh to divorce Riddhima and she knew that for her it would be easy to do so but little did she know that .

______________________________________

I hope you all like it and if you did then please vote and don't forget to comment as well .