Chapter - 27

Nigaahon Mein Dekho Meri
Jo Hai Bas Gaya
Woh Hai Milata Tumse Hubahu
O O O Jaane Teri Aankhein Thi Ya
Baatein Thi Wajah
Huye Tum Jo Dil Ki Aarzoo
Tum Paas Hoke Bhi
Tum Aas Hoke Bhi

Ehsaas Hoke Bhi
Apne Nahi Aise Hai
Humko Gile Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Milon Ke Hai Faasle
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun

Tu Jaane Na Aaa
Tu Jaane Na
Tu Jaane Na Aaa
Tu Jaane Na

                                 💔
_______________________________________

"Riddhima , Riddhima , Riddhima ?" Her secretary was calling her again again but earning no response from her she shook him .

"Huh ? What ?" She asked making her secretary look at her dumbfounded .

"Mam there's a meeting with the new business partners and I have been trying to reach out to you since morning but you weren't listening ." She said making Riddhima's eyes widen .

"What ? And you are telling me this now ? Where are they ? What is the company ? Do I know them ?" She asked throwing all of these questions at her secretary all at once .

"Mam sorry to tell you but they are in the mee-ting room ." She said making Riddhima dramatically facepalm herself .

"Why ? Wh-y does this always happen to me ?" She squirmed fake crying .

"Mam they are waiting ." Her secretary said to which Riddhima passed a glare to her in response .

"I heard you the first time meenal ." Riddhima said and then got up from her seat and made her way to the meeting room .

And as soon as she entered her eyes widened because in front of her was a smirking rudraksh with that gaze of his and with him were seated Prisha ,
Pratham and Pratyaksh and the other employees as well  .

Riddhima was about to ask Prisha about her health but then she remembered that meenal tells her brother each and everything so if she talks to them unprofessionally she might tell him and he might start feeling suspicious .

"Good morning Mr Kapoor." She said with her gaze on him and then took her seat across him .

"Good morning Miss Agnihotri ." He greeted and she finally let go of her breath that she had been holding from long just hoping all the while that rudraksh or the other's don't say something that her secretary finds suspicious .

She smiled at him and then she remembered that she was here for a business meeting which meant that Rudraksh was going to be with her in this .

"So Mr kapoor you are going to be with us in this project ?" Riddhima asked him .

"I am not the head of this project my sister in law is ." He said and then i looked at Prisha who was looking here and there trying to hide from my gaze .

"So Mrs Kapoor you are to be the one in this project ?" Riddhima asked Prisha .

"Yes I am because you see this company for which today we are here for is a new company . Our main company is mangaged by my brother in law so that's why he is here but the company that you are going to be collaborating with is a company built by the women of our house ." She said and then Riddhima thought for a second as to why Rudraksh didn't pitch in this deal but soon she got it that If rudraksh had pitched then her brother would have found out and taken her out from the deal .

"Then why do you have these men with you ?" Riddhima asked making Prisha mentally facepalm herself .

"Because they are investors and stakeholders in the company ." She answered to which Riddhima nodded .