Chapter - 9

Mann mann ki sunta jaaye
Sunta nahin mann waalon ki
Mann hi mann mein banaye
Duniya ek khayaalon ki..

Paas koi aave, door koi jaave
Hota hai kyun ye, koi samjhaave

Neend ud jaave, chain chhad jaave
Ishq di faqeeri jad lag jaave

Ae mann karda ae thagi thoriya
Ae mann karda ae seena zoriyan
Aine sikh laiyan dil diyan choriyan
Ae mann diyan ne kamzoriyan (x2)

                           ❤️
______________________________________

"I mean that I love this ice cream . Yes . Yes that's exactly what i meant ." All of them looked at rudraksh then at each other before breaking into laughter seeing their brother being flustered for the first time while Riddhima sat there still being taken back .

"Is someone perhaps blushing ?" Prisha said keeping her hand on his shoulder teasing him .

"Looks like my uncle is calling me i will just come ." Rudraksh said dodging her question and leaving from there .

"Prisha , Why didn't you tell me that he was behind me ? Didn't i ask you to tell me ?" Riddhima asked getting up and hitting prisha on her shoulder .

"Because I figured out that he will probably scold you seeing you eat ice cream while you are sick and i didn't want to miss out on that and also because I scolded you eight times before that to not eat it but you didn't agree . So payback baby ." Prisha said laughing and high fiving Aashi making Riddhima leave from there now angry at all five of them .

"Prisha , you all at here . I was looking for you all ." Shanaya said approaching them and then hugging prisha .

"By the way where is Rudraksh ? I didn't see him anywhere ." She asked making them all look at each other and again bursting into laughter .

"Yeah what happened . Tell me too i don't want to miss out ." She said but before Prisha could have told her anything shanaya spotted Rudraksh and called him there .

Shanaya and Rudraksh are childhood friends . Shanaya is one of Ruhi's best friends and also her neighbour so whenever they all used to go to their house they all used to play together and that's how they all became friends .

"Riddhima ." Prisha said spotting Riddhima and calling her over as well .

"Shanaya meet her . She is Riddhima ." Prisha said pulling Riddhima towards her and making her sit with her but rudraksh beat her to it .

"Hello Riddhima . So rudra- ." Before Shanaya could have completed her sentence Rudraksh interrupted but not her instead his wife who was sitting beside him .

"Again ice cream ?" He asked being done with her .

"It's coffee ." Riddhima replied showing him the cup arching her eyebrows .

"And what makes you think I will believe you after you tried to eat icecream behind my back knowing that you are sick ?" He asked looking at her .

"First of all I am not a food blogger who will add ice cream in hot coffee and trust me you do drive me crazy but not that much for me to do that and can't you see . It's clearly coffee ." Riddhima said showing him the cup again and then took a sip from the cup rolling her eyes at him making Rudraksh look at her in disbelief .

"Why and how does he drive you crazy ?" Shanaya asked her confused .

"Because that's what husbands do . Don't they ?" Aashi asked eating her ice cream .

"Husband ? Wait what ? You got married Rudraksh and you didn't tell me . Wow ." Shanaya asked being shocked .

"And by the way Aashi how you do know what husbands do when you don't want even have a boyfriend ?" Pratyaksh asked Aashi mocking her only to get hit by a spoon thrown at him by her .