Chapter - 29

Baaki sab sapne hote hain
Apne toh apne hote hain
Channa ve ja ke jaldi chale aana

Jaanewaale tenu vintiyaan
Galiyan pukaarengi…
Jaanewaale tenu baaga vich
Kaliyan pukaarengi…

Mujhse tera moh na chute
Dil ne banaaye kitne bahane

Duja koyi kya pehchaane
Jo tan laage so tan jaane

Beete gujre lamho ki
Saari baatein tadpaati hain
Dil ki surkh deewaaron pe bas
Yaadein he reh jaati hain

Baaki sab sapne hote hain
Apne toh apne hote hain

                                    ❤️

_____________________________________

"Rudraksh i can't . Please ." Riddhima said but Rudraksh was not ready to listen to her this time .

"Riddhima i didn't ask you . I told you ." Rudraksh said with his eyes focused on the road .

"Still rudraksh i can't . You know what happened the last time that I was there na and plus Maa doesn't seem to like me anymore anyways too so it would feel like anything but home ." Riddhima said holding his hand that was on the brake .

"Riddhima no one hates you . Everyone loves you a lot . They are just not happy with the descision that you had taken years ago ." Rudraksh said but Riddhima still wasn't feeling good to return .

"Rudraksh what if they hit me ? Shout at me or throw me out of the house again for the tenth time ?" Riddhima said to which rudraksh responded in stopping the car and looking at her in disbelief .

"Riddhima they are not hilter . They all love you . Why are you so scared plus I am going to be there with you at all times so what is the need to be so scared ." Rudraksh said holding her hand and placing a light feather like kiss on the palm of her hand making her blush at his efforts .

"Rudraksh i just hope that you aren't giving me any false hopes this time otherwise I am going to beat you up ." Riddhima said trying to look angry but little did she know that the only thing that she appeared to rudraksh was cute .

"Okay my mam ." Rudraksh said saluting her and then starting the car back again .

"Fine let's go ." She finally agreed to which he chuckled like a little child .

Soon they reached their house but Riddhima was still nervous as hell as she still couldn't bring herself to calm down and to think that everything would be okay this time .

"Come on . Let's go ." Rudraksh said getting off and opening the door of her side but she was sitting there frozen like a ice statue .

"Riddhima come on . Trust me . You know that i would never ever do anything that could hurt you in any way possible ." Rudraksh said making Riddhima look at her and finally get up and hold his hand .

He took her inside with her behind him and him walking infront . Rudraksh's tall and big physique basically fully covered Riddhima from head to toe making her invisible behind him .