Chapter - 22

Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

Jise Chaha Tune Sach Mein Kitna Chaha
Jabhi Apna Hi Tu Lai Lai Imtehaan
Itni Si Bhi Khudgarzi Tujhmein Naa Ho
Tabhi Ishq Nibha Payega Tu Beinteha

Gall Sun Lai Aa, Gall Sun Lai Aa
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil
Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

Badle Uski Muskaan Ke
Aansu Ka Qatraa Jo Mila
Kamleya Ve Kamleya

Rutba Hai Sacche Ishq Ka
Is Rutbe Se Kaise Gilaa
Kamleya Ve Kamleya

                                   💔

_______________________________________

Two years later -

The alarm clock was continuously ringing again and again but the person in that room was definitely not in any mood to get up and was still sleeping untouched and unbothered by anything going around them when the room of her opened and a man dressed in all black entered her room turning off the alarm clock and opening the curtains of her room and switched off the air con earning a grunt from the other side .

"Uggh ! Close those curtains and switch on the bloody air con Rudra ." The woman said that the man was still unbothered by her and then she took off her duvet from her face and got up and stood in front of that man and ..

"You bastard why are you irritating me so early in the morning ? Don't you have anything else to do ?" She asked hitting him lightly on his shoulder .

"Riddhima you have to get up now . You have a board meeting in an hour and yet you still are not up ." He said crossing his hands across his chest .

"Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! What if you get late now ? Couldn't you have woken me up earlier ?" She said and he scrunched his eyes and looked at her in disbelief .

"Well your alarm woke me up an hour ago and you were unbothered so what could i have ? Perhaps called a band or musicians ?" He said and she sprinted off to her bathroom to freshen up and then get ready .

He left her room smiling because she was not late . She was actually early on time . He changed the time in her clock and hid her phone so that she wakes up on time because that woman is the laziest person he knows .

"Riddhima . Breathe and take a look at this alarm clock ." A beautiful woman said stuffing her mouth with a piece of bread .

Riddhima turned back and choked on her food making her brother laugh like hell .

"You are so dead today , rudra . I am doing to end you today ." Riddhima said and her brother got up and ran trying to save himself from his sister who would definitely kill him this time .

"Kids ! Kids ! Kids ! Stop before i end one of you ." The woman said standing in front of both of them preventing her husband from being dead by his sister .

"Bhabhi ! Get aside . I have had enough of this man and him schooling me like I am bloody child ." Riddhima said but Aishwarya again stopped her .

"Riddhima he just wants your good nothing else ." She said and looked at Riddhima who was giving death glares to her brother .

"Shall we leave Riddhima ? Or you do you want to waste some more time ?" Her brother asked while she just gave him a side eye .

"I am very much capable of going on my own . I don't need your help you freak ." Riddhima said picking up her keys and leaving from there .

"Rudra why do you always have to do this ? let her live for once ." Aishwarya said looking at her husband.

"Do you think I don't want her to . I am doing all of this for her only . I don't want her to be dependent on anyone and I want her to be so successful that no one has the power to compete with her ." He said looking at his sister's figure disappearing while smiling .