Chapter - 30

Maahi be-aap sa, dil yeh betaab sa, tadpa jaaye tadpa tadpa jaaye

Nainon ke jheel mein, utra tha yunhi dil, dooba jaaye dooba dooba jaaye
Hosho hawa salab toh khone lagey hain
Hum bhi deewane tere hone lagey hain

Tere mast mast do nain
Mere dil ka le gaye chain
Tere mast mast do nain

❤️
_______________________________________

Riddhima got up in a jolt and stormed towards the main door where she found her brother standing in front of her .

"What nonsense has this man blurted in front of you that you agreed to go back with him in a few days ?" He asked taking a step forward .

"First you tell me what you told him ? Why did you tell him that I was happy and probably married huh ? I thought that you wanted happiness for me but turns out that you were the one who was planning to snatch it away from me all this while ." She said looking at him with fiery eyes .

"Because your happiness is not with him and i don't want him to hurt you again so , come with me Riddhima ." He said and held Riddhima's wrist but she jerked his hand away .

"That's for me to decide if I want to be a with him or not ." She said and he was about to grasp her wrist again but Rudraksh came in between .

"Stay out Mr kapoor this is a brother and sister's matter . You don't need to come in between ." He said looking up at him .

"Did you think even once before poking your nose in between a husband and wife's person matter ? Then why should I ?" Rudraksh asked twitching his eyebrows .

"Mr kapoor it would be better if you just get aside and let us do the talking ." He said making Riddhima look at Rudraksh and give him the look of assurance so got aside .

"Bhai no matter what you say I won't go with you and it's not because I want to rebuke you but it's because leaving was my decision so staying shall be mine too ." Riddhima said looking at her brother .

"Riddhima I am your brother it's not like I don't want you to be happy but i just think that your happiness doesn't lie with him . He has already hurted you so many times before . What if he does that again ?" He asked Riddhima making Riddhima look back at Rudraksh and with how much she knew him she knew that not once did he do any of that intentionally . It's just that everytime he tried to salvage anything it just worsen in return .

"He won't bhai and if he does then you have all the rights to take me with you but I don't think you will need to do that because he won't let there be a chance ever again and bhai just for once keep your hate for him aside and consider what all he had done in those two years just to even be able to talk to me for once since I don't think that anyone knows it all better than you ." Riddhima said and then approached him and held his hand and stood infront of her brother with him beside her .

"Fine ! I give you five months Rudraksh but if you even for once hurt my sister then you will see what all i can do ." Her brother said warning him making Riddhima let go of the breath that she had been holding .

Riddhima went ahead and hugged her brother who hugged her back in response smiling a little as well and Rudraksh and the family too smiled seeing them both .

"Why don't you come inside Rudra beta ?" Mihika aunty asked and as much as he wanted to protest his sister's puppy eyes made him melt .

"Yeah sure . You know you could get a job as the head manipulator and drama queen in the theatre ." Her brother said making her chuckle .