Chapter - 11

Main taan tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji
Jo jag se kaha na jaaye woh
Mujhko bas tujhse kehna ji x (2)

Sohna sohna itna bhi
Kaise tu sohna

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna
Tere ishq mein jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona x (2)

Mainu jogi hona x (3)

❤️
______________________________________

Seriously ! You will let me work there ! Riddhima asked rudraksh with eyes widened and excitement in her voice .

Yes ! I mean i fire people every single second because none of them satisfy the needs and essence of the project ! Rudraksh said looking at and excited Riddhima .

Oh my god ! I am so so happy ! Out of excitement Riddhima got up in a jolt forgetting that she was injured.

Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! Riddhima squealed in pain but rudraksh caught her by her shoulder .

Are you okay ! I told you to be careful Riddhi-m ! Before rudraksh could complete his sentence he noticed the closeness between him and Riddhima making his breath stiffened and Riddhima also noticed their closeness and her breath hitched seeing rudraksh so close to her. Rudraksh was holding her from her waist so that she doesn't fall down from the bed .

I am -a -m okay ! Riddhima said getting away from her with her cheeks still showing visible shades of pink .

When Rudraksh leaned over to her now she was between rudraksh and the bed back .

What are yo-u doing rudraksh ? Riddhima asked as she almost forgot what breathing was seeing rudraksh so close to her again in a row.

I am just taking a pillow ! What did you think i was doing Mrs Kapoor! Rudraksh said getting away from her picking a pillow from beside her and smirking seeing his effect on Riddhima .

You know for the fact that i have still not forgiven you ? Riddhima said looking here and there .

I don't need to be forgiven to show my wife my sweet side ! Rudraksh said and Riddhima looked at him like he was a ghost .

Okay ! Now get lost ! Riddhima said and pulled the covers on her .

Wow ! That was pretty straight forward and rude ! Rudraksh said feeling offended .

Rudraksh leave ! I wanna sleep ! Riddhima said and rudraksh switched of the lights and went to get some work done .

Skip to some hours later ~

Riddhima woke up and went downstairs. Her ankle was hurting but not that much so she could walk but slowly - slowly. She went to her mother- in - law's room .

Riddhima baache ! Call rudraksh! Maa said packing her suitcase .

Maa he is isn't with me ! I said and went towards her to help her pack the suitcase.

He isn't ? She asked

No ! Riddhima replied

Okay then go find him we have to leave no because all of the men in our house are freaked out because they have no work to do and they are driving their wives crazy too ! Is Rudraksh driving you crazy too ? Maa asked stopping packing her clothes and looking at me for an answer .

Driving me crazy? I sometimes think that maybe he is possessed i mean the way he stares like he will kill someone and don't even get me started on his ta- ! Riddhima started blabbering and complaining to her mother in law about her husband when she turned back and found him standing at the door glaring at Riddhima and smiling looking at her shocked face .