Chapter - 4

Khwaishein milne ki tumse, khwaishein milne ki tumse
Roz hoti hai nayi
Mere dil ki jeet meri maat ban gayi
Hoo tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi

Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe,
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nag mein sagaya tumhe..

                            ❤️
______________________________________

"Mom ! Mom ! Mom ! Something happened to Rudraksh bhai ." Pratyaksh said to his mother exaggerating and pointing towards Rudraksh .

"Why what happened to him ?" His mother asked getting all worried about him .

"He is acting nicely and sweetly with bhabhi . Can you believe it ?" He asked his mother while she just looked at him in disbelief .

"Ghada , Tujhe pata hai mai kitna daar gyi thi ?" His mother said hitting him on his head .

( "Idiot , Do you even know how scared i got . )

{ Bhabhi - sister in law
Bhai - brother }

"No worries otherwise also no one values me here only my sister in law does so i am going to her . Bye ." Pratyaksh said and left from there sulking making everyone there with his mother chuckle .

"Bhabhi  , Where did bhai go ?" Pratyaksh asked Riddhima .

"I have absolutely no idea he just picked up the plate and left ." Riddhima said and looked towards the others who were looking at her with arched eyebrows and a suspicious look pasted on their faces .

"Guys , Stop acting like i bloody killed someone ." Riddhima said looking at their faces .

"They are all still in awe as to how brother behaved that way . He usually never acts like that ." Pratyaksh said sitting beside Riddhima when Ruhi came towards them .

"Bhabhi , Come on let's dance ." She said to Riddhima and prisha while dragging them both with her from their shoulders .

"Ruhi tum karo na dance mujhe yeh sab nahi aata ." Riddhima said but as it was her wedding she was not ready to listen to anyone so she again protested .

( "Ruhi you dance i don't know how to dance ." )

"You have to dance . I won't take no for an answer ." Ruhi said and dragged both prisha and Riddhima with her to the stage .

"Ab kya karna hai ." Riddhima cluelessly asked prisha .

( "What do we have to do now .")

"Just swing here and there . It will look like we are dancing . Trust me it always does the job ." Prisha said and both of them awkwardly danced while passing looks to each other  .

"Now it's time for the couples to dance ." Ruhi said on the mic and Riddhima tried scooting over a little by little and making her way off the stage but very successfully failed .

"Someone go and call rudraksh bhai fast ." Ruhi said while holding Riddhima's wrist so that she doesn't run away .

"Ruhi leave me ." Riddhima said trying to get out of her hold .

"No not today ." Ruhi said looking at her while  mischievously smiling the whole time  .

"You don't know na . Leave me ." Riddhima said still trying to get out of her hold .

"I know my brother is a dumbass so as a sister I have to be the smart one ." Ruhi said and winked at Riddhima .

"Ruhi , Tumhe nahi pata woh aadmi na shakal se hi bhoot hai ." Riddhima said with innocent eyes .