Chapter - 15

Yeh Hulchul
Dil Ki Yeh Hulchul
Bole Aaj Aas Paas Tu Mere

Bikhra Hoon Main Toh
Kuchh Pal Hawa Mein
Tere Bharose Ko Thaame

Chalna Bhi Hai Badalna Bhi Hai
Tujhme Hi Toh Dhalna Bhi Hai

Dil Thoda Jazbaati Hai
Bhar Jaata Hai Baaton Se
Yeh Phir Chhalke Yun Aankhon Se
Ho Jaise Ret Zara Si ....
Dil Ki Yeh Hulchul
Bole Aaj Aas Paas Tu Mere

Bikhra Hoon Main Toh
Kuchh Pal Hawa Mein
Tere Bharose Ko Thaame

Chalna Bhi Hai Badalna Bhi Hai
Tujhme Hi Toh Dhalna Bhi Hai

Dil Thoda Jazbaati Hai
Bhar Jaata Hai Baaton Se
Yeh Phir Chhalke Yun Aankhon Se
Ho Jaise Ret Zara Si ....

                                 ❤️
_______________________________________

Riddhima was trying to get something down from the top of the cupboard but couldn't reach it !

Ahh ! Almost there ! Ganpati bappa ! Riddhima caught the suitcase's handle but while trying to push it forward towards her. From the weight of the suitcase the chair down her feet stumbled and she was about to fall .

Ouchh ! Riddhima said thinking that she was about to fall but someone caught her in her arms . She opened her eyes and sighed in relief that she didn't fall because rudraksh caught her in his arms .

Be careful Mrs Kapoor! Be careful! Rudraksh said smiling teasingly and Riddhima playfully hit his chest.

Rudraksh put me down ! Riddhima said looking at him but he just mischievously smiled and threw her on the bed .

Ouch ! What was that for ? Riddhima said getting up from the bed and sitting up on the bed .

For pushing me in the pool ! Rudraksh said smiling when she heard a crack sound .

Rudraksh! What the hell ! You broke the bloody bed ! Riddhima said getting up from the bed putting her palm on her mouth in shock .

I didn't mean to ! He said looking at her then at the bed .

Sorry ! Rudraksh said in a low tone looking at Riddhima in a pleading way .

Sorry ! What do I do with this sorry of yours ! Do you even know how much those three idiots will tease me if they get to know ! Riddhima said snapping at him .

What will they tease you for ? Rudraksh said looking at her with a slight smirk teasing smile and she realised what she had just said .

Um-ugh i think maa is calling me ! I will just come ! Riddhima said leaving from there but rudraksh held her from her wrist and pulled her towards him .

WHAT WILL THEY TEASE YOU FOR MRS KAPOOR ?  He asked her again smirking and she looked away from there .

Riddhi- ! My eyes ! My eyes ! I am sorry ! At least close the door for god's sake ! Prisha said entering the room but seeing Riddhima and rudraksh so close she turned around closing the door .

I am coming  Prisha ! Wait ! Riddhima said and left from there after giving him a death gaze .

After a while ~

Riddhima ! Rudraksh! Prisha ! Pratham ! Aashi ! Pratyaksh! Maa called all of them out like it was a roll call and they all looked at their mother and mother in law in unison .

What happened maa ! Is everything okay ? Riddhima asked concerned about her .

Tomorrow is holi and today is Holika Dahan ! So you two couples have to take part in that and you two singles will prepare for the next day ! Got it !and you all have to be down at 9'o clock tomorrow! Okay ! Maa said and all of them nodded .