Chapter - 26

Main Arse Se Khud Se

Zara Laapata Hoon
Tumhein Agar Milun Toh
Bata Dena

Kho Na Jaana Mujhe
Dekhte Dekhte

Tu Hi Zariya
Tu Hi Manzil Hai
Ya Ke Dil Hai
Itna Bata

Toone Chhua Zakhmon Ko Mere
Marham Marham Dil Pe Laga

Paagal Paagal Hain Thode
Baadal Baadal Hain Bheege
Barse Barse Bheege Aa Zara

Pehle Bhi Main Tumse Mila Hoon
Pehli Dafa Hi Milke Laga
Toone Chhua Zakhmon Ko Mere
Marham Marham Dil Pe Laga

                                 ❤️

_______________________________________

"You .. .all ?" Before Riddhima could have said anything further all of them approached her and engulfed her in a tight hug making Rudraksh finally breath as he had been holding back his breath after seeing them here .

"Riddhima you have no idea how much we all missed you ." Prisha said that while smiling but after looking at Riddhima her gaze changed and she toughened up .

"Why are we hugging her when she left us all without even informing ?" Prisha said out of the blue making all of them nod and get away from her .

"But .." before Riddhima could have said anything further they all went with Prisha following her leaving Riddhima there dumbfounded .

"What ? What were they thinking ?" She asked while giving Rudraksh a questionable look .

"Pregnancy mood swings ." He said with his tired voice to which Riddhima nodded at first but then look at him with eyes widened .

"What ? Who is pregnant ?" She asked while screaming on top of her lungs .

"Me , you mad woman . Stop screaming ." He said while trying to calm Riddhima down but she was definitely not in the mood to calm down .

"You ? You are pregnant ? You cheated on me even after knowing that we are still married ? Who is the mother ?" Riddhima threw all of these questions at him while still screaming which made Rudraksh look at her in disbelief and then keep his palm on her mouth to stop her from shouting .

"You have gone totally mad . How can I be pregnant ?" He asked while looking at her in disbelief .

"You said . And i - ." Riddhima was about to continue but then she noticed how close they were to each other .

"And i what Riddhima ?" He asked her with his gaze still fixated on her .

"I - i - I was saying that get away and answer my question ." She said after slightly pushing him of her .

"I could never cheat on you . You even thinking that is a offence to me and the only person who can be the mother of my children is you , Riddhima ." He said while still looking at her while Riddhima bit her cheeks and looked here and there in order to avoid her gaze .

"Not this question . The question about who is pregnant ." She asked .

"Oh that Prisha is . It's her fourth month." Rudraksh said which made Riddhima squeal in happiness as Prisha used to always talk to her about babies so she was very happy for her .

"I will go meet her . I have to now ." Riddhima said and was about to leave when Rudraksh pulled her from her wrist making her bump into his chest .

"Wha- t ?" She asked .