𝐢𝐢𝐢.

Y/N DIDN'T EXACTLY KNOW, how to feel with being alone with her literal bully. It felt so awkward between them and all he really did was stare at her while he ate his food that sat in front of him. He didn't even bother trying to make conversation, and that caused her to grow nervous since she thought something bad was going to happen.

The female finally got the guts to say something to the dark haired teen in front of her, "Hey, P-Phoenix... I have a.. quick question..."

"What is it?" He spat with his eyes still inspecting her every move and all of the features that sat on her face.

Gulping while she leaned back in her seat a little, Y/N pursed her lips and brought her arms around herself in nervousness of the mans tone towards her. "Are you... Going to hurt me after this....?"

Looking her up and down with a slight shrug as a smirk grew on his mouth, he tilted his head to the side a little, "I just might. Who knows?"

"Who.. knows....?" Y/N murmured, questioning his own question.

A loud chuckle left out of the mans throat and he finally broke the intense stare he had on her, his eyes turning to the drink in front of him, "Yeah. Is that not what I said, Y/N?"

Piping up in her seat a little, that's when the girl shook her head with a little whine leaving her, "No, no... It.. was, sorry, Phoenix..."

Phoenix liked the fact that he could easily scare Y/N, but sometimes it made him feel a little bad, like now. He was just trying to spend time with her in comfortable silence, but he just couldn't stop teasing the girl for less than a minute. It was like his drug at times.

"Shut up and eat your food." He leaned back in his seat, cleaned off his hand and glanced down at his left over fries and drink.

Tilting her own head to the side as she got a little less afraid of Phoenix, she scanned her eyes over the table. "What food? You didn't get me anything..."

"The food right here. Eat it. I'm giving it to you, so it's yours now." Phoenix then pushed his hand out and allowed the plate to slide over to the shorter teen.

Eyeing down the food in disgust, she blinked profusely and hummed, trying to make it seem like she actually appreciated his action, "This... Is.. mine?"

"Aren't you going to eat it? It's lunch. I know you're hungry since you told me in the car. I took you out. So I think you should eat it."

"Are you kidding me...?" She whispered underneath her breath, too inside of her own head to realize that Phoenix had heard her.

Leaning over the table as he folded his hands together, he watched as the teen in front of him looked away from the food in fear, "What? You don't want it, Y/N?"

"I- I do...!" She lied to the mans face, not really enjoying the way he clenched his jaw and just continued to stare at her.

His blinking became a little slower and that's when her heart dropped because whenever he did that, she knew she was going to get beat. "You're lying to me right now.. aren't you?"

Shaking her head once again with heavy breaths coming from her, she grinded her teeth together to fake a smile. "No..!! I just.. wasn't expecting you to actually let me e-eat..!!"

"Lying ass bitch.." he mumbled underneath his own breath, making sure the female could hear him before he spoke up again, "Listen. Are you going to eat it or not.. because I'm telling you, Y/N... If I get another bite of this... your ass is dust."

Y/N didn't understand why he was making this into a huge deal, but she knew she never would be able to understand since their brains definitely worked differently.

"Okay, okay..." She blurted out with a long sigh following behind before she leaned over to the fries and just began eating them.

Raising an eyebrow at her actions with a long hum vibrating throughout his throat, he slowly nodded his head and smirked. "Wow, Y/N. You're too good to me, you know that?"

Shocked by the males sudden change of mood but still continuing to eat the fries one by one, she faked yet another smile, not even making any eye contact with the boy.

"Look at me really quickly, Y/N. I like it when you look at me when I'm talking to you.. you know this."

She gulped down a large chunk of the now smashed up fries while she looked up at the man that leaned his head back.