𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE TEEN SAT HERSELF DOWN, next to her curly haired friend that gave her a gentle smile while she made herself comfortable next to her. They were currently in lunch, getting ready to dig in and have their daily conversation since they rarely ever seen eachother around school. They used to be really close friends, but then they just started drifting without a care at all. Other people might've found that toxic from both of their ends, but they were only acquaintances to eachother, and nothing further, but it wasn't a problem because they were both fine with it. It wasn't like they needed to be together twenty four seven.

"So... How are you and Phoenix doing??" Simone glanced at the H/C haired female from the corner of her beautiful eyes, watching the way she glanced away from her, obviously feeling her quick stare that was put back onto her meal infront of her before she cleared her throat, waiting for a response from her.

"We're... doing okay, yeah... I wish some people would like me, but.. they just don't, I guess. So I stopped trying to make friends." That's when Y/N tilted her head up, allowing a grin to grow against her mouth while a little snicker passed her lips, "But, I'm glad that you're still here even though we aren't really that close. I feel like you're enough for me."

Simone nodded her head up and down as she reached her hands out to her meal, her own little chuckle vibrating from her chest, "I agree because whenever I make friends with someone, they automatically think we have to be glued to the hip, and that's so annoying..! You're honestly like a breeze of fresh air, in my opinion."

"Thanks... That's really sweet. I'm glad you think of me as a friend as well! I-" Y/N was cut off by the wide eyed stare from her friend that randomly grew tense within. She furrowed her brows in confusion, tracing to where her eyes were staring before she looked back and tilted her head up, making eye contact with a dark haired man she knew all too well.

There stood Phoenix with a bored look on his face, ignoring the stares he got from everybody around the three of them. He didn't say a word, he just kept his eyes on her E/C ones.

Silence was the only thing between the three, and that made her feel a little awkward, but instead of making it even more awkward by deciding not to say anything, she spoke up to the man that shifted in his stance, only wanting one thing from her at the second, "Oh... What are you doing here...?"

"You know why I'm here. I want to get lunch with you." Straining his eyes at the young woman as if the reason why he was there was obvious to the both of them, he raised a brow at her, noting how she wasn't immediately standing up to her feet, following after him like she was some kind of pet.

Scrunching up her face before she turned her E/C eyes back on the curly haired woman that silently backed away, already knowing that Phoenixes attention was going to be brought towards her, "But I... kind of.. already planned something here.. w-with my friend.."

"Friend....?" He almost grumbled underneath his breath until he looked at Simone, his eyes getting lower while he narrowed them even more, a heavy breath exhaling out of his nose. He didn't know what it was, but there was a wave of jealousy that entered him. He was jealous over a friend of Y/Ns, and that was so clear to the two girls.

Y/N felt shivers crawling up and down her spine with each low breath that make took, and once she saw her friend frowning from the corner of her eyes, that's when she finally stood up to her feet, tilting her head to the side while she gently pressed her finger up against his chest, making him put all of his attention back onto her, "Yeah... Is that okay..? Do I.. do I have to go with you..?"

Phoenix could only take slow blinks while he stood in thought, his eyes trailing all over Y/Ns body before a smirk coated his lips as he looked back at her, "Yeah. Come on-"

"What?? Phoenix, I... I cant just ditch her like this..!" Y/N cocked her head further to the side with her voice getting lower as she whispered to the man. She hoped that he would actually listen to her instead of trying to make things his way, as usual, but at the same time that was incredibly rare for her. He always had to make sure he got his way, especially with her.

The man didn't waste any time in rolling his almost dull eyes, quickly turning on his heel with his arms crossing over his chest, "Yes the fuck you can. And you will today. I have something planned out for the both of us."

Slightly scoffing out in disbelief of what the man had to say to her, Y/N pursed her lips and furrowed her brows some more, a little scared to shut him down, but still wanting him to know that she wasn't always going to comply with what he said, "But I just told you... I don't-"

"Hurry up. You're wasting both of our times." There was almost a huff that came from him once he said that. He was honestly so disappointed with himself since the girl was getting bolder with him, and he didn't like that at all. He didn't think that him being all goody with her would get them to the point where she wasn't all that afraid to stand up to him. He wanted to remind her of her place.

A few minutes passed by the trio until Y/N balled her hands up into fists while she turned herself back to Simone, her eyes shifting to the ground in guilt, "I'm.. sorry. I have to go... You already know how he is."

Simone looked to the ravenette that started to walk off with his dry expression before she kept eye contact with the female that let out a sigh, preparing herself to gather up her things, "No, no... That's fine. I already know about what you're going through. It must be tough dating a guy like him..."

"Yeah, it really is..." she muttered with her head turning. She stared at his back while he walked away from the two of them, knowing that she would come after him not too long after. It was like a never ending loop with the man, and she felt so guilty for still doing whatever he wanted. It made her feel like she was nothing, even if she didn't admit it out loud.

While Y/N started taking up her stuff, she felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to turn her body around once again, her lips parting once she saw that it was both August and Gabriel standing in front of her, "August."

Gabriel pouted at the sound of the redheads name leaving her mouth while August could only beam, his heart beating harder and the look in his eyes becoming more vibrant. It was like he was some kind of shining star, and only the brunette standing beside could see the excitement over his features, "Hi, Y/N. We wanted to say hi."

"Yeah, just to let you know we.. didn't come here together. Just a coincidence." The other teen beside the ginger added on with his smile tugging at his lips.