𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱.

Y/N DIDN'T KNOW HOW, but she randomly appeared in the back of Phoenixes car with her head rested against his chest as he ran his large hand up and down on her back, his chest rising and lowering as he did so. They were in the middle of nowhere, and although the girl was a bit nervous of what she was doing there, she decided not to fight it. It was a beautiful night and atleast she wasn't somewhere in the woods. The stars were shining so bright and she felt a little glad that she was seeing this in real time. It was like a weight was lifted off her.

As she laid there, staring up at the beautiful night sky that appeared infront of her, she heard a deep sigh come from the ravenette she was laying on, and that caused her to turn her E/C eyes onto his handsome face that almost seemed annoyed. That only made her raise an eyebrow before she sat up, watching as the man furrowed his own eyebrows.

"Are you alright Phoenix?" She tried her best to seem concerned but there was also a little part of her that was afraid because she didn't know if the man would've turned back to his old self. He was very unpredictable after all.

Shrugging off the young woman's words, Phoenix say up himself, the annoyed look quickly disappearing and turning into the neutral expression he usually held. Y/N didn't like that he was trying to hide his true feelings away from her, but instead of saying anything about it she just waited for him to say absolutely anything, "I'm good. Why do you ask?"

"Because... You just seem a little stressed... Umm, hey, Phoenix...?" Y/N looked off to the side, pursing her lips because she wasn't sure if she should question the man.

Analyzing Y/N from up and down, Phoenix clenched his jaw, wondering what it is that was stopping her from enjoying the beautiful mood he'd set up himself. He thought back to all of the times he and August hung out there. On the inside it obviously meant a lot to him even though he didn't really show it, "What?"

Clearing her throat while she brushed the tips of her fingers down the side of her arm, she pursed her lips for a second and spoke again, "What are we doing here anyway? Are we just gonna be... looking at the stars for the rest of the night until the sun rises? Or is there something that you wanted to talk about."

"I wanted to talk to you, actually. That's why I brought you here." He responded bluntly, his eyes looking away from her. For some reason, the lack of eye contact that he was usually able to keep scared her.

That's when a random wave of anxiety hit Y/N, and all she could do was bite the inside of her lip as she blinked profusely, wondering what it is that Phoenix could possibly want to talk about with her. She hoped that he wasn't about to have another one of his mood swings because she hated it when those came from him, "Oh, really...? Well, what did you wanna talk about?"

Phoenix didn't dare look the girl in the eyes once he leaned his head back and asked the question he had on his mind the entire time, "Do you like any of those guys?"

Y/N pulled a puzzled expression as she perked her lips out slightly, wondering who he could be talking about since almost every other guy in her life was a blur to her, especially since most of them backed off from her because they seen Phoenix as the threat. Technically he did claim her, and they did think she was off limits, "What.. guys...?"

"Gabriel. August. Anyone else. Do you like any of them??" Phoenix then turned his face back to hers to show her that he was actually genuine and serious about the whole thing. He was sure that he'd made it clear that she was his to the redhead he knew very well, but he also wanted her to know that.

"What? No... I would never like August..." she murmured to the man, now feeling very shaken underneath his cold gaze. Sure he was unbelievably handsome to her, but he was also extremely intimidating.

That resulted in Phoenix cocking his head to the side with a distasteful look wiped across his face because she didn't reassure him about the familiar brunette that seemed to charm up lots of other girls, girls that he didn't even know existed, "And what about that Gabriel? You'd never like him, right??"

The H/C haired teen shook her head and chuckled under her breath awkwardly, trying to shake off the feeling of his hard stare on her, "No, I wouldn't. Sorry. I wasn't even thinking about him, hah. That's how much I don't like him."

Forcing his blue eyes away to stop himself from burning holes into the shorter teen that was becoming visibly more and more uncomfortable by the second, Phoenix crossed his arms over himself and gazed back up at the stars, "I hope you're telling me the truth. It'd be a real shame if I had to deal with a body."

"What do you mean, deal with a body?" Y/N honestly didn't know what to think about his little statement, so all she did was try to laugh about it as she asked him that question.

"You heard me. I'll kill for you, Y/N. I'd kill anyone over you. And by anyone, I mean anyone. Hell, if my own mother was hanging down a cliff, and so were you, I'd go out of my way to kick her off of it before I went to save you. That's how much I love you..." the dull tone he had laced through his voice really made the female leave her lips open in shock.

Cringing slightly, the girl then pursed her lips again and shifted away from the ravenette beside her. Taking another gaze at him in silence, she noticed that he was smirking, and was oddly calm. That only made her shiver as she held her arms around her own body.

Guys starting tmrw I'm actually gonna start posting more cause I'm TIREDDD of this ngl and I don't wanna leave u guys on cliffhangers and stuff, also happy 2024 to u guys