𝐱𝐱𝐱.

Y/N DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE, what
she'd just heard from Phoenix, but then she realized that it was Phoenix who was standing in front of her, so all she could do was lean herself back with her arms crossed over her chest, a look of irritation forming on her face as she eyed down the males hand that stuck out, trying to get the coin from her. She was nervous on the inside, but she also knew that she had to stand her ground so nothing bad would happen to her.

There was the sound of a heavy huff that left from Y/Ns nostrils, making Phoenix pull his hand back before he stared down at her with a raised eyebrow, hoping that he didn't do anything to cause her unnecessary stress, "No, I'm not giving you the coin..."

"Why not??" He tilted his head up slightly as he cursed to himself in his head since he couldn't do anything that would get him even more hated by the female that was currently trying to keep herself safe from him.

Biting on her lip as she averted her E/C eyes away from the man that only stared down at her with a confused expression wiped across his face, she balled each of her hands up until her knuckles turned light, "Can we just... talk about what I just seen-"

"We already did, now come on," the boy then shot his hand out once again, his eyebrows furrowing as she only cringed to herself before she stuck her own hand out, allowing the coin to slide out of her hand and into his. She hoped that she wouldn't actually have to take her skirt off just to be Phoenixes eye candy.

Y/N gulped to herself once she saw the coin flip back into the air before it plopped down into the palm of Phoenixes hand. She already began to grow extremely eager of what was shown, and so was the man, but he didn't reveal to himself or the girl either just yet.

They both leaned closer together, their foreheads practically touching while Phoenix lifted his hand away from the coin.

Hand officially moving away from the coin, that's when Phoenixes mouth dropped open, and Y/Ns heart rate went even higher than before from what she was seeing. It landed on heads, so that meant he had to be the one to take his pants off since he clearly wasn't wearing a skirt.

There was a chuckle of relief that was clear as day from the H/C haired girl, but as soon as she glanced up at the blue eyed teen only to see that he had a dark look on his face and he wasn't smiling at all, that's when she frowned and went quiet, her own E/C eyes turning down to the floor before the sound of his smooth voice rung through her ears.

"Look at me." Those three words caused a knot to form in the teens stomach, but she couldn't just disobey him, so she glanced back up with him, watching the way he tossed the coin back onto his sheets before he reached his hands down to the sides of his pants while they made intense eye contact.

The girl didn't know why, but there was a fluttering feeling that rose within her stomach, and her entire body started to grow hot. Of course she didn't think much of it, or well she tried not to since the feeling was so intense.

Noticing the fact that he'd just gained all of Y/Ns attention in just a second, Phoenix then wasted no time in slipping his pants down his legs, making the woman's eyes go wide from the large bulge that poked out of his briefs. She didn't understand how she didn't notice it sooner.

Y/N didn't even have anything to say because her brain was just so scrambled with everything and nothing all at the same time, and it was all because of the man in front of her. She was feeling so weird on the inside and clearly on the out, and he loved that for both her and himself.

"I didn't know you were a prude, Y/N.." he murmured underneath his breath, his voice becoming a little raspy as he began to tug his fingers at the edge of his shirt, already knowing he wouldn't be able to handle the sexual frustration that built up inside of him.

Snapping her eyes back up to Phoenixes, that's when she realized that she didn't hear a word he'd just sent her way, but she wanted to make it seem like she did, so she just said anything, "Hmm..? Huh? Oh... yes..!"

"You didn't even hear me."  He responded, his fingers grazing at the end of his button down shirt that laid, his dark hair brushing against his face while he cocked his head to the side a bit, a low chuckle coming from his throat.

"I... I did.." Y/N lied right to the man's face, and he'd usually be upset about that, but for some reason he wasn't this time. It was like he was in a better mood just from her reaction to the hard on he had all because of her.

Phoenix has already had enough of the tension between the both of them, so he allowed his fingers to brush up against the button that was attached to his shirt, and soon he felt himself beginning to unbutton it, a short squeal leaving from the shorter teen, "Oh really..? Then what is it I said...?"

Y/N was having trouble coming up with a lie or a cover up because of the dark haired boy that unbutton downed his pale shirt, a smirk playing at his lips as he stared at the females eyes, taking note of the way they glanced inbetween his bare chest and his face, "I.. I'm sorry, Phoenix.. I don't know... I just-"

"Can't focus, can you...?" He cut her off, watching her part her lips before she shut them in shame at the feelings that flowed within her, her head beginning to nod up and down as she finally took her eyes off of him.

It was like everything she'd just seen in his creepy dark book was wiped away from her mind, and he could tell, but he really liked that because It seemed like he'd just found another way to take advantage of her.

"Have you ever touched yourself...?" Y/N was immediately stunned by how bold Phoenix was already being, and she couldn't even find the words to say, and she didn't know why, but she felt her stomach tingling just by the question. It was like everything was taking a spin.

After a quick second of clearing her throat, her fingers picked at the sides of her bare legs before she stared back up at the man that dropped his own arms back down to his sides, his bare chest showing, "I.. I mean yeah...?"

Phoenix smiled to himself just at the thought of the woman doing dirty things to herself, and that's when he pushed his hand out to her face before he cupped it, yet another hum leaving his throat, "Have you ever let anybody touch you in that way...?"

"Uhhh... n-no... why?" She felt the males thumb rubbing up and down against her soft cheek, causing her breath to hitch since she didn't know what was to come next.

Leaning his face down to hers, Phoenix trailed his eyes all around her face, the bulge that poked out from his underwear getting even larger, "Wanna play a new game...?"