𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

KEEPING HER E/C EYES ON, the story she had laid out on her lap, an almost bored expression shown on her face as she kept scanning the book. She wanted something exciting to happen to her, but there was never anything going on. She didn't have many friends because of Phoenix, she wasn't that extroverted or outgoing at all, and she could never even make up the time. It was like she was either with Phoenix or studying and she really hated that, especially because of everything the ravenette had done to her.

Y/N threw her head back against her bed frame and let a loud sigh pass her lips, her chest lowering as she did so. She felt like she was rotting away while everybody, including the people that did wrong to her, was having the time of their lives. She thought there was nothing more worse than realizing that you were already wasting your teenage years.

Just as she was about to close her eyes and set off into a deep sleep, she heard three taps coming from her window, causing her to pipe up with her eyes widening before she turned her head to the side, tensing once she saw the blue eyed man smirking at her.

After a few minutes of just staring at the man, she saw his smirk slowly begin to disappear, and she immediately took that as a hint to let him in. Shooting up to her two feet, Y/N waltzed right over to her window before she pushed it up, finally being face to face with the ravenette that flickered his eyes inbetween hers and her lips, "Y/N. I need to talk to you."

"What are you doing here??" She questioned him, the feeling of the cold air hitting against her skin making shivers go up and down her back. She could already feel the goosebumps forming on her skin, but she didn't mention anything about it. She was only curious as to why he decided to show up at her window.

Scoffing with a sassy eye roll, Phoenix tilted his head to the side with a hum, "I just told you why I'm here. I need to talk to you about something important, now let's go."

Y/N flinched back at the tone that came from him before she wrapped her arms around her shivering body, furrowing her brows as she clenched her jaw, knowing that she wasn't in the mood for any of Phoenixes shenanigans at the moment. It was way too late to deal with any of this, "What? Where am I supposed to be going...?"

"You'll find out on the way there. Come on." Extending his hand out to the girl with an eyebrow raising, Phoenix then watched as she hesitantly pushed her own hand out to him as well before she gently placed it in his.

He could only smile softly as he pulled his arm back, beckoning for her to come with him. He loved how sweet and cowardly she was with him, and he knew no other woman would have this kind of affect on him. It wasn't like he actually cared about anybody else though. She was the only one made for him, and although he couldn't really tell if she could see that, he himself thought he could see that crystal clearly, and he was going to make sure she'd love him just as much as he loved her.

Slinging her other leg over the windowsill, the H/C haired teen felt strong arms wrap around her body before she felt herself being dragged further down, "Wait, c-careful...!"

"Relax, baby... I'm being careful." Was all Phoenix muttered into the woman's ear as he feet touched the ground. It was only then that she realized she wasn't wearing any shoes, and just as she was about to speak up to the dark haired male that was already staring down at her with the same neutral look he always held, he felt his hand against her head, petting her as if she was some kind of pet, "You don't need your shoes right now. It'll only take a few.."

Now it was Y/Ns turn to scoff, and that's exactly what she did. She took one quick step away from Phoenix and bit the inside of her cheek, actually in bewilderment by the fact that she would have to go on some side quest with nothing but socks on. Plus, she didn't even know where she was going off to with the man, "What? I can't even get my shoes...??"

"No. You're already out here... and do you really want to bother your parents? I went through the front door and they sounded a little busy..." there was almost a playful grin that formed against Phoenixes mouth before he straightened his posture and kept the neutral expression, knowing  that the female had already seen the other side he had to himself.

"Ugh, that's not funny... I would've heard them.. Let me go get my-" she was cut off by the feeling of the bully wrapping his large hand around her arm, and before she knew it, he was pulling her up to his chest with narrowed eyes that made her freeze in place. She already knew the answer to what she was about to do, and since she didn't want to get hurt, she only stared, waiting for next orders from the ravenette.

Realizing that he freaked the young woman out, there was a groan that came from the taller teens throat before he gently shoved her away, watching her frown to herself as he spoke up again, "Do you need me to carry you or something..?"

Y/N shook her head and turned her head to the side with her E/C eyes lowering down to the ground, not wanting to make any eye contact with Phoenix, "You don't have to do that..."

As a few quick seconds flew by, the girl saw movement from the corner of her eyes, but she still stood there, hoping that he wouldn't hurt her too bad. Just as she thought she was about to get a strike against her cheek, she felt her feet lifting off the ground, then she was tossed over a shoulder, causing her brows to furrow even more.

hiiiiiii