𝐢𝐯.

[ sexual content ]

PHOENIX SAT AT THE EDGE OF, his large bed with no expression on his face, as usual. He was so pissed off with himself because he just couldn't get Y/N off of his mind, and his current girlfriend was at his house, clearly noticing his strange behaviors and acts towards her. The truth was that he didn't love her at all, but since he was so nervous of the thought of people finding out that he actually loved Y/N, he got a cover up.

The only problem was that she didn't know it was a cover up, only Phoenix knew, and if he was being honest, he knew he wouldn't care if she find out because he only had one woman on his mind anyways.

"Baby... Why don't you come to bed with me?" She whined, her back arching slightly as she spread her legs underneath the blanket above her.

Phoenix tried everything in his power to stop himself from stomping the woman out right at that moment, "Because I'm not tired right now, Isabel."

The woman that went by Isabel quietly pushed both of her hands onto the side of her hips before she pushed herself up so that her back was up against the bedpost behind her. "Oh really? Cause I'm not tired either, honey..."

Visibly cringing at the little nickname that the woman in the bed gave him, Phoenix rolled his blue eyes before he looked over his shoulder with a huff, "Is that so...?"

"Mmmhmmm," she moaned out, her slender fingers going up to her white lacy nightgown that sat on her body.

"Oh... Well that's too bad, isn't it, Isabel?" She frowned at the males reply and watched him turn his back straight ahead before he leaned over and pushed his forearms onto his knees while he intertwined his own fingers and spread his own legs.

The woman put her fingers up to her ear and tucked a large chunk of her blonde hair behind her ears before she perked herself up and started to climb towards her boyfriend that wasn't interested in her at all.

Feeling the weight repeatedly shifting underneath himself, that's when Phoenix whipped his head over his shoulder once again, the same stoic look over his face. "What are you doing?"

"I want you to touch me tonight, baby..." Isabel whimpered as she slowly continued to crawl up behind the man with a small smile over her mouth.

Clenching his jaw while he closed his eyes and allowed a long sight to leave out of his nose, Phoenix started to shake in annoyance a little. "If I do this then will you stop bothering me tonight...?"

"Yeah, because you'll put me to sleep, baby... I-Isn't that right...?"

"Yes, Isabel." He responded sarcastically, not aware of the frown that quickly found its way onto her soft lips.

After a few moments of silence, Isabel leaned back from Phoenix and sat down while she eyed the man that slowly began to rise from the bed with a low grunt that left his mouth.

Her worries were washed away and she immediately was pushed back by the blue eyed teen that was already looming over her with a darkness in his eyes.

A short gasp left her lips as she felt him roughly spreading her legs, "Ahh-"

"Shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear anything from you tonight. When I'm finished fucking you, you better take your ass to bed, do you understand?"

She leaned her head back onto the bed and felt the way her little strands of her blonde hair tickled against her neck, "I... I understand, Phoenix..."

"Good." Before the woman could do or say anything else, she felt her body being dragged to the end of the bed, but she couldn't even let out yet another gasp because of what Phoenix had just told her.