𝐯𝐢.

SCHOOL CAME BY REALLY, quickly to the H/C haired teen, and she was so nervous for what was to come from Phoenix that it made her stomach churn and twist so much. She didn't know if she would be able to handle another second with the handsome man that also happened to be her bully and tormentor.

She peeked her head outside of the door and bit on her bottom lip while she allowed her E/C eyes to scan her surroundings in hopes that Phoenix wasn't anywhere near.

Pulling herself back into the classroom with a sigh of relief and a slow smile that formed on her lips, just as she was about to leave the classroom, she heard the sound of footsteps growing closer to the room, so she stiffened up.

"Uhmmm, hello...?" A very high pitched feminine voice whispered, calming down the teen inside of the room a little.

Y/N stepped out of the classroom, causing the blonde woman to pause and look her up and down a little, "Sorry, I just.. didn't want to run into anybody. The room is all yours, miss,"

Isabel opened her mouth to respond to Y/N, but before she could allow a single word to leave past her lips, the girl was already striding past her with the same smile.

As the teen was going on her way, she heard the blonde girl say something from behind her, "Wait...!"

Pausing at the sound of the beautiful girl calling out for her, that's when Y/N turned around and tilted her head at her, curious as to what she could want from her. "Wait, do I know you...?"

"No, no... Uh.. you don't know me.." she mumbled, pushing both of her hands together with an awkward chuckle that was mirrored by the other teen. "But.. I have a question for you..."

Y/N strained her deep E/C eyes and shifted in her stance a little, "Uhmm, ask away then, I guess..."

"Is your name Y/N?" She blurted out, her confidence only seeming to get more ruined by the even more confused look that formed across the H/C haired females face.

All Y/N could do was blink awkwardly while she nodded along the woman's question, not aware of the way her heart sank in her chest, "Uh-huh... That's.. me... Why??"

"Uhm.. I have another question for you..." She shifted her eyes across the hallway, her soft voice only getting a little lower with each word she uttered towards the other woman.

"What is it..?" The other woman was really starting to get freaked out by the blonde girl because she didn't know anything about her, yet she knew her name.

Gulping at the awkward silence that passed by the two of them, Isabel finally looked up and made eye contact with the female, "Do you know.. P-Phoenix...?"

Y/N froze up at the mention of her bully and her legs already began to tremble underneath the rest of her body. She didn't think the woman in front of her was the type to hang around people like Phoenix, so she was shocked and afraid at the same time.

"Uhhh, Y-Yes... W-Why?? Is he.. here?" She mumbled the last word, panic now growing on her face everytime she looked around herself.

Now that wasn't the reaction Isabel thought she'd get. She assumed that she'd be threatened by the woman or something of the sort, but it looked like she was completely wrong about her. She actually seemed scared, and the blonde wasn't expecting that at all.

Finally taking in all the panic on the woman's features, that's when Isabel began to walk up to her, only to see her backing away with slow head shakes.

"What..? Are you alright...?" She grimaced, eyeing down the female that obviously wanted nothing to do with her or her presence at all.

Clenching her jaw with even more panic growing inside of her veins, Y/N continued to shake her head with mumbles to herself. "No...! I.. are you going to hurt me..? Is.. is there someone else here with you??"

"No.. nobody else is here, Y/N...!" Isabel tried to calm her down, but since she started to seem nervous as well, that only caused her panic to grow even bigger.

Y/N didn't even bother to take in Isabela words, the only thing she heard from the woman was her name. "How do.. how do you know my name?? Did Phoenix tell you..?!"

"No- uh.. well... Yes... no!! Uh.. I- It's kind of c-complicated..!!" She noticed the girl taking steps away from her, so she started to take steps closer to her so she'd feel okay, only making her even more uncomfortable than before.

"How did you find out my name!!" Y/N questioned, stopping in her tracks so the blonde woman would do the same, which she did.

"He...." Isabel pursed her lips and looked away from the E/C eyed teen in embarrassment once again.

She didn't know if it was right to tell the other girl that her name was moaned, especially since it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with man, but she also felt like she had to.

Finally turning her blue eyes back onto Y/And E/C ones, she blinked slowly with a huff, "He moaned your name during sex with me, Y/N..."

Y/N felt like she couldn't move the minute she processed what the blue eyed girl said and her lips parted in shock. She didn't know what to do with that information so she thought she'd just say the first thing that came to mind.

"WHAT..?!"