𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

PHOENIX PLOPPED DOWN, the small container of cookies Isabel had asked for, causing a little grin to grow on her mouth before she pushed both of her hands out to the dark haired teen, immediately throwing her entire body against his with her blue eyes turning watery from the happiness that built up inside of herself. She actually never thought she'd see him again, so that was why she was so excited that he was there for her, but he was just confused as to why she acted like him not being with her was the end of her life.

"I'm so glad you came!! I was thinking of you all day, you don't understand!" Her high pitched voice was muffled as she buried her face against Phoenixes chest, her cheeks turning into a bright red color before she pulled herself away from him, turning her head up to his face before she stared up at him, noticing the blank stare he had on her while she was basically jumping for joy.

She did nothing but grin from ear to ear, her eyes still on his while all he did was squint his eyes down at her before he let a heavy sigh escape his mouth, showing that he wasn't exactly in the mood for her hyperactivity at this very second, "Yeah, yeah. You can relax Isabel. I got the snacks you wanted, now you can leave me alone."

Her lips parted at the cold sound of Phoenixes voice hitting her ears, and her heart throbbed in her chest, "What?? I.. I didn't ask you to come here just for the cookies... I.. I wanted to spend some time with you..! I really missed you a lot, you know!! Plus, I thought that maybe we could talk about-"

"I don't want to get back together with you, Isabel. I'm pretty sure that I've already made that clear." Her heart sank even further down in her chest. She'd heard it from him many times, and she didn't think he'd have the actual guts to tell her to her face, but then she remembered who it was she doubting this entire time. She didn't like the sound of his rejection at all.

Gulping at the even more annoyed glint that shimmered through Phoenixes blue eyes, Isabel chewed on the side of her bottom lip, her eyes becoming even more watery as she tried to give him puppy eyes, hoping that they'd work like all the other times, "But you... But you called me, and... You spoke to me... I thought that maybe we could just restart and act like-"

"Yeah, I spoke to you and I let you know that I'll never be with you again while I did it. You being one pretty girl doesn't mean you're gonna get everything you want in life, Isabel." He scoffed out to the female that took some steps over to him with even wider eyes. She felt like she'd just been betrayed even though he didn't promise her anything. He just went to see her so she wouldn't do anything crazy without him.

"Phoenix, come on... I.. I'll let you do anything you want to me, okay?? Just don't leave me..! You know how I feel about you, so why.. why do you do this me? Why won't you just let me love you!! It's all I ever do!" By now she already had tears streaming down her face, only resulting in a cringe to come from Phoenix before she saw him glancing away, finding the scene in front of him unbearable to look at.

The taller teen was getting sick and tired of listening to her short whines and gasps all for him, so he finally looked her way, making deep eye contact just so he could get his point across to her, "God, have some self respect. What the hell is wrong with you...? I didn't come here to see you cry for me, you look absolutely pathetic."

"But I...! I.. I love you!! I l-love you so much... Why will you never love me even when I do everything for you?!" She gasped on her short breaths while her tears continued seeping out of her beautiful blue eyes.

"Because you're not what I need, Isabel. Why will you never understand that?? And don't even try to tell me that you'll mold yourself to be my dream girl or whatever the fuck... Because you're not her, and you'll never be her." He responded to her with the same strained eyes from before before he took a few steps next to the girl, showing that he was ready to leave her.

Isabel began to panic once she saw him turn his heel so that he would be able to pass her, so she pushed her arms out just like a few minutes ago and tackled him in yet another hug, earning a grunt from his throat, "No, no! Wait! I swear that I'll-"

"Get the fuck off of me!!" The blonde was about to try and convince Phoenix yet another time until she felt herself being shoved back, resulting in her head smacking hard against the wall behind her before she dragged herself down against it.

"OWWW!!" she whined out with even harder cries wailing past her throat, her eyes looking up at the dark haired teen that didn't have a look of guilt in his face.

There was even a wicked smirk on his mouth as he leaned himself down to Isabel so that they were now making eye contact just like before. He took in the pain in her eyes, but that only made him smile even harder before he whispered a gentle, "I love Y/N now..."