𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE RAVEN HAIRED BOY HAD, made Y/N cum five times in a row after their first round, shocking her with the amount of stamina he had because she didn't even know that was possible in the real world. She just felt so guilty for actually liking the sex, but yet again she just continued telling herself that anybody else would if they were just as lonely and quiet as her. She didn't even think she'd see the day where something this dirty would happen to her, but here she was, laying her head down against Phoenixes bare chest while he gently ran his hand up and down her back.

They were both underneath the covers with absolutely nothing on, and it seemed like she was the only one that was tired since all Phoenix did was silently admire her with a stoic expression on his face, as usual. It wasn't like she minded at all though because now she thought his stare had a whole new meaning in this moment, "What are you looking at...?"

"You... What else would I be looking at?" He seemed genuinely confused by her question, and that was something Y/N took note of. He always took everything so seriously with her, and she had no idea why since he always seemed cheerful with his friend August.

Her blinks were slow as she stared back up at the dark haired male, her own H/C hair looking messy over her face while she took a low breath, gaining even more of the man's attention since he saw the how quick her demeanor changed towards him, "I have a question.."

Piping up at the next words that fell from Y/Ns lips, he tilted his head to the side and stopped his hand from rubbing up and down against her back. It was like everything went a bit cold between the two, and obviously they could both tell, "What's your question..?"

"I just wanted you ask, ummm... Why do you always.. l-look at me like that... And.. w-why are you so scary...??" Her question made Phoenix chuckle out loud, her head gently bouncing up and down against his chest. He didn't want to stop creeping her out, but he knew he had to lay back on it if he wanted to gain anything positive from her.

"I don't mean to look at you a certain way... It's just how I look most of the time. There would be time where I'd force it to freak you out a bit, but most of the time you just told yourself that I was scary." He shrugged at her words with his hand beginning to rub up and down on her back once again, causing her face to heat up just like before.

She was still so nervous with him even though she was laying naked in his bed with her legs aching from the many rounds they just went through, and that still said a lot about the kind of guy Phoenix was, "Oh... Maybe you're right.."

Eyeing down the woman and her mannerisms as she laid herself against his body, that's when there was a gentle scoff that escaped his mouth, and that resulted in the shorter teen to perk up at the clear annoyance that left from him, "Come here, Y/N. Let me tell you something."

The H/C haired woman chewed on the inside of her left cheek, doing what she was told with her head pushing up towards his, making him smirk in satisfaction once again before she saw his large hand shoot up to her face, immediately wrapping his fingers around her jaw as always, "I've never felt this way about anybody before, and... Believe it or not, you were a first everything for me."

Now those words left the female very confused because she didn't even know him when they were younger, but he knew her, so she wondered how she could've been a first for him if she didn't even know of his existence back then, "A first everything..?"

"I mean well, a first everything in my head..." he laughed out to the woman, recalling all of the extremely detailed thoughts he had about marrying her, raising children with her, and even hurting others with her, but that was only one of the many sick and twisted thoughts he'd had with her of her.

Her lips parted at what she was hearing because she didn't think he actually liked her that much even though she'd just read something about herself in his personal book not too long before, "Woah, what??"

"Yeah, you were also the reason why I jerked off for the first time-" he was cut off by a disgusted gasp from the female, making the ends of his lips quirk even further upwards since he could already tell she was having those thoughts about him, and it made the whole thing even funnier to him.

Her E/C eyes narrowed up at the male that stopped himself from bursting out into a fit of laughter right then and there, and even though she could tell that he was fighting the urge to do so, she still had to made sure that he wouldn't say things like that to her, "W-What..?! That's gross!"

"I'm only kidding-" Phoenix was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing through both his and Y/Ns ears, and that's when a loud groan came out of his mouth, making the girl tilt her own head to the side while he unwrapped his hand from her face, pushing it out to his device before he yanked it back.

Eyebrows knitting at the sight of an unknown caller on the other side of the phone, that's when he glanced at the woman that laid with him before he shrugged, landing his blue eyes back on his device as he pressed the green button, "Who is this??"

"Phoenix please!!" The voice that belonged to Isabel went through Y/Ns ear, and that's when her whole body went stiff. She'd forgotten all about the blonde, and she was even more upset with herself for betraying her since she knew about the obsession she had over him even though he wanted nothing to do with him.

"STOP FUCKING CALLING ME!!" He screamed out of nowhere, noticing the way Y/N flinched back for a second, but not doing anything about it since he was so upset with the beautiful blonde on the other side of the device.

Her voice was shaky as she paced all around her room, her own phone up to her ear while she tried not to cry for the fiftieth time since she already knew how this was going to end with the man, "No...! I want you to know that I love-"

Phoenix couldn't handle it anymore. She'd just embarrassed him in front of Y/N, and he wasn't going to take that at all, so he immediately pressed his thumb down against the red button before he went on the contacts, pressing his finger onto the block button this time.

"Fuck...!! She's so god damn annoying..." he mumbled to himself before he noticed the stare the girl had on him from the corner of his eye, causing him to turn his entire face towards her with his throat clearing from the embarrassment that grew inside of him, "Sorry about that.."

"Uhh..! It- it's fine...!! Nothing to worry about.." she was still so stuck on the fact that she'd just slept with Phoenix not one, but six times through the entire night, so she wanted out right then and there. She couldn't stand looking at the male even though she could've easily just said no to him before.

Phoenix looked Y/N up and down, his body slightly buzzing due to all of the anger that built up inside him because of the thought of the blue eyed woman before, "What's up with you??"

"Me...? Oh.. I just think that.. I'm getting a bit tired, so maybe I should go home-"

"You can sleepover. My mom isn't-"

The sound of his phone was heard by the two once again, causing not only Y/N, but also Phoenix to jolt up at the unexpected sound since they both could've sworn he'd just blocked the blonde a few minutes ago.