𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢.

Y/N WAS JUST SO DISAPPOINTED, in herself that she couldn't even bother looking the mirrors. There'd always been a loop of Phoenix ruining her in so many different ways that played out in the back of her mind, and there still was, but the only difference was that she was just forcing herself not to think of it at all. She couldn't believe that she would do something so dirty with the raven haired man even after everything. She just felt so lonely, and she didn't know if this would be the only way he was ever going to stop hurting her.

Whenever she thought back to the times where he'd made her bleed, cry, and even beg for him to stop all at the same time, her heart would just sink in her chest. She used to swear that she'd get her revenge on him, but now there was a little part of her telling herself to just push it all to the side and forgive him since he was basically already holding himself back from hurting her.

"Are you listening to me??" Phoenixes voice rang through each of the females ears, causing her to jump up at the sound before she whipped her eyes back up to his, his tall boy towering over her as she sat down in the empty classroom, a look of confusion showing over her features. She must've dazed out, and her teacher probably didn't notice.

Finally looking back into the raven haired teens beautiful blue eyes, that's when her heart tightened through her body, and she began to think back on all of the other times from before. It was like she was going into a deep depression all because of the sex she had with him, "Huh...? I'm sorry, Phoenix... W-What did you say..?"

"Why do you never listen to me...?" There was a hint of attitude in the tone of his voice that was also followed by an eye roll of his deep eyes, but of course she didn't say anything about that at all. She was too afraid that he wouldn't keep up with the end of their little deal they made, "But it's whatever. I told you that I may not be able to drop you off back home today, so... You'll either have to take the buses, walk, or just... Get a friend to drop you off.. a female friend."

"Oh... Alright.." she was a little confused with Phoenix since this was probably the first time that he'd ever told her that he wasn't going to be the one bringing her home, "But, uhh... Would you mind telling me why..?"

Phoenix bit on the inside of his cheek before he looked around at the deserted classroom, a low hum coming from him, only showing that he seemed to be a little guilty of something, "I.. I have to go see Isabel... She's coming back to school in a few days, and even though I insisted on just seeing her once she comes back, she told me that she wouldn't be able to wait that long, so I agreed to seeing her today."

That's when Y/Ns body froze up at what she was hearing. She didn't know if she was being cheated on because she wasn't even sure if she was in a relationship with the man, but something ached within her. She couldn't believe that after all of that, he still didn't see a problem with going to other women, which only made her feel even more guilty.

Of course she didn't had any problems with the blonde woman, infact she actually really liked her, so she wondered why she felt so jealous and guilty all at the same time. She was convinced that there was seriously something wrong with her brain, "Oh... Uhh.. that's.. that's great, I guess... I bet she missed you, hah..."

Taking note of the little frown that showed over Y/Ns lips before she tried to conceal it with a fake smile, Phoenix raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms with a little nod that didn't go unseen by the woman that was practically burning holes into ever move he made, "Yeah. She really did."

"I.. I know..." She whispered with her E/C eyes glaring down at the floor while her smile faded a little. She was just so upset with herself because the jealousy made her feel so disgusted.

After a few long seconds that felt like hours of staring down at the floor beneath her, she felt a large hand plop down against the top of her head, causing her eyebrows to furrow before she looked up at the male that only smiled softly at her adorable behavior even though she was just trying to dissociate, "Are you alright? Do you need me to tell August to bring you home, baby...?"

Y/N only copied the smile he had on his lips, except hers was way less genuine than his, which threw him of a bit, and not in a good way. He thought there was something way too off with the girl even though he'd been traumatizing her for quite some time, "No.. I think I'll be okay... Thank you for the-"

"Yeah, no. That's not what's happening anymore. I'm gonna call August right now, and I'm gonna tell him to bring you home, got it??"

Lips parting and eyes squinting at what she'd just heard from the man that slipped his hand away from her head, there was a scoff that escaped her mouth, only earning a hard glare from the raven haired teen that stuffed a hand into one of his pockets, "What?? I just told you that-"

"No talking back. You know how I feel about that." He muttered to her, turning on his heel as he dialed the number he knew all too well.