Chapter 11

Zain walked towards Ayesha's room only to hear her talking loudly with Shamz. He stopped at the door to see them both sitting on her bed while Shamz is laughing on hearing her. Noisy is playing on Shamz's lap. Both were pampering the pet. And it seems like they have a lot to talk.

Zain turned back to go but stopped on his track when she called him from back.

"Zain why are you going?"she got up from the be and immediately reached him.

Shamz too followed her and stood infront of Zain.

"Hm..It's ok. You both continue. I came just to check on you."Zain said.

"Why brother? Come inside. Let's talk together. It's been many years we met. See, you changed a lot Zain."Shamz held his hand and dragged him inside.

The three were now seated on Ayesha's bed.

"Zain, Shamz is not just a cousin for me." Ayesha said.

"That I know."he interrupted.

"How do you know?"she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Like I can see how comfortable you are with him." Zain smiled faintly.

"Yeah because he is my best friend too."She declared and something made him irritate.

He was also her best friend as much he knew.

"You know what kinda girl I am. During the initial days, it was very difficult for me at Bangalore. A new place, new people. Everything made me suffocate. That's when Shamz came to me to help me. He made me familiar with the city. He have huge restaurants at Bangalore and you know what. My friends and me will be served free food there. Isn't it Shamz?"she asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah I am happy that finally you completed your course. Otherwise your friends would have made me go bankrupt."Shamz spoke with a teasing glare.

Ayesha laughed.

"Whatever it is I would really miss you Shamz. I know you will disappear after the wedding and then won't come home frequently. You and your business."she pouted.

"I will too miss you dear."Shamz said giving her a side hug.

Zain turned his face to the other side. Usually he fit into any company. But today he feels lonely with two people around him, and surprisingly one was his biggest comfort here.

"Dont worry I will be here whenever you wants to see me. Trust me."Shamz said standing up from the bed.

"I know ways to get you here whenever I wants."Ayesha smiled.

"Ok time for a break. I need a good sleep now. It was an exhausting journey. See you later."Shamz spoke looking at Ayesha.

"And Zain, thank you for saving our Noisy. He is her life. This girl would have gone mad if she had lost him. Allah has sent you at right time to save Noisy. You have a good heart Zain." Shamz hugged Zain and walked out of the room.

Ayesha looked at Zain. But he was very quiet unlike the other days. Something was holding him back from speaking out.

"Zain, why are you silent?"she asked confusingly.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? That means something is there."she chuckled.

"Nothing Ayesha."he said

"Then it can be anything."she raised her eyebrows.

"Can be everything too."he smirked.

"Ok I quit."she said with a defeated look.