Chapter 5

Ayesha's PoV

Ayesha's PoV

We were sitting at the courtyard for our usual chit chat. I was watching my cousins playing with the little Hayaan. It's a bliss to see the little kid playing while making cute expressions. He suddenly got angry and threw away his toy. I laughed. He then pouted earning a few chuckles from us. That made him more angry. Before we could notice he started running towards the garden. That made my cousins follow him. I sighed. He is too naughty. This is not the first time. Sometimes he ran towards the road if the gate is not locked.

"Allah..."I jumped up from my seat seeing Ali uncle falling on the ground.

These girls...

Ali uncle was there at the garden from the time we came here. He didn't notice us since he was talking in phone. While running behind Hayaan to catch him, Sana accidentally collided with Ali uncle. She was the last one in the row and she didn't notice him. They all ran away and now very far from us.

I rushed towards him and helped him to get up from the ground. I slowly held his shoulders and he stood up. He looked for his mobile phone which also fall down along with him. I found it and handed over to him. He smiled at me with gratitude. I felt sad.

"Sorry uncle. Sana didn't see you falling down. Actually she was very tensed about Hayaan. So she was in a hurry and this happened without her knowledge."I talked on behalf of Sana.

His eyes travelled towards the gate where he saw my cousins trying to pacify a crying Hayaan.

"Dont feel offended. Its not their mistake. I apologize for them."I confessed.

He placed his hand on my head and caressed my hairs. It surprised me.

"Ayesha, You are just like your father."he said with a genuine smile which melt my heart. Mentioning about my father, I suddenly felt the urge to cry.

No I can't make a scene here.

It may worry him.

But tears were deceiving me.

What the hell?

First I cried infront of Zain which made him worry. He had to beg me finally to stop crying. Now I am gonna do the same with his father.

Ali uncle turned to leave. From his face I could understand that he somewhat realized what I am going through. May be he dont want to make me emotional.

"Uncle. How about you? Are you ok? Do you want any help? Did your legs injure?" The doctor in me spoke. I felt proud.

"No dear. I am fine. And remember. A doctor must be always strong. You can't cry infront of a patient. You are meant to wipe their tears and pain."he smiled widely and then left.