Chapter 1

To help all readers to get familiarize with the words used in this chapter. Ignore it if you already know:

Father - Baba
Mother - Mama
Elder sister - Aapa
Elder brother - bhaee jaan
Younger brother - Babu
Grand father - Bapu ji
Grand mother - Maa ji
Wudu - process of cleaning our body before doing namaz (prayer)
Fajr - morning prayer
Insha Allah - If God wills
_______________________________________

Father - BabaMother - MamaElder sister - AapaElder brother - bhaee jaanYounger brother - BabuGrand father - Bapu jiGrand mother - Maa jiWudu - process of cleaning our body before doing namaz (prayer)Fajr - morning prayerInsha Allah - If God wills_...

Ayesha's PoV
The alarm rang waking me up from the beautiful dream I was having and I instantly switched it off before the sleeping beauties beside me show their angry faces. They hate alarms.

Today I had the same dream. I came face to face with the same prince who didn't care to show me his face. I am angry with you, ok? You are bad. Why can't you just show me your face? I am not going to eat you in the dream. Yes I am obsessed with a dream that is haunting me for several years. A prince. Or may be a normal man. But he have no face or may be he don't want me to see it. I like him because he was so cool and talkative. He became friendly with me and I talked a lot with him much to my surprise.
I listened to him in my dreams. A prince who owns most of my nights. A prince who won't happen in my real life. But I wish, if he would have come to see me for real showing his face.

Distracting me from my thoughts I heard groans from my side and it's from none other than my sweet younger cousin sister Sana, who happened to be my baba's elder brother's younger daughter. She is so cute and I like her a lot. She have a soft corner for me and she knows how to deal with me. She is currently in her degree final year. She used to wrap her arms across my body while sleeping. For last few years I was missing it badly. Thank you Zahra Aapa for getting married and that's why I could see all my cousins together after a long time. Only 2 weeks are now remaining for Zahra Aapa's marriage. Yesterday all my cousins landed here taking a leave from their busy life. I am so happy to spend time with them. But what to do? I have one more practical exam remaining to be finished to get my course done.

Allah!!! It's already 5:45 am. I need to study. I can compromise with anything, but not with my studies. Even I am ready to not attend Zahra Aapa's marriage and ready to get scolded by everyone if my university declares an exam that day. Everyone including my Mama will declare me mad, but they won't understand how much I fell in love with this beautiful thing called studies. If I tell this little louder, no doubt my cousins' hands will take care of the job of killing me. They hate studies and it's not my mistake. Why should I bother? I love books. They are my besties.

I got up from bed and moved towards the washroom. I started my daily activities with a wudu (ablution). I came back and spread the prayer mat on the floor without disturbing anyone. I completed my Fajr namaz and prayed to Allah peacefully. There is nothing in my life as peaceful as namaz and duha (asking our wishes to god and thanking him). I used to speak with Allah, Noisy and myself more than I do with people around me.

Allah, please give me strength to overcome these days. You know about my fears. I have to tolerate all known and unknown people till the marriage gets over. I am not smart, not talkative, not interactive...You knows well. Atleast dont let anyone come with the usual question of why are you not talking? That irritates me more than anything in my life. Why should people bother about whether I am silent or talkative? And what makes it worst is, I have to stand with a smile bearing all this torture.