Chapter 20

Ayesha's POV

I almost had a minor heart attack when I  reached home back while seeing all the arrangements and decorations they did for me. Only to celebrate my win. I can't believe this.

This is fantastic.

Guess, whose brain is behind all this? Only a man who can manage an entire hotel and the works associated with it can do all these arrangements in few hours.

Shamz, you really made me feel very special today. Never in my life I feel so much wanted like this.

Being an introvert and always spending time away from crowds, I used to not celebrate any of my achievements. But today they surprised me. First Zain and now Shamz. And the entire family is now congratulating me.

This is so overwhelming.

Bapuji hugged me and kissed my forehead. He talked a lot about how much he wanted to see me as a doctor. He was very happy. My eyes got welled up while seeing the pride in his eyes.

I feel happy seeing Mama's smile. She is celebrating like she had won a treasure. And as usual she wont stop talking today. She gone around talking about me with all the people who came infront of her.

I wish my baba was also with me today to see all this. To see his daughter finally as a doctor. But I know he would be seeing all this and will also be celebrating his happiness in a better place. I can feel his blessings showering over me. He was a great father and will always remains as one. I am happy to be his daughter.

My cousins are applauding me around me. Aunties are giving me envious looks.

Everything is making me cry. The happiness. It's too much for me to handle. I wanted to run away to hide my tears. But a hand on my shoulder stopped me from doing so.

"Happy tears. Am I right?" Zain grinned at me.

I nodded.

"So what about a little celebration? Come on. Let's rock it."

"Not now please."

I moved away from him while he was chasing me.

"Please Zain. Let me rest for a while. I am tired."

Suddenly his face changed into a worried expression .

"Why? What about your leg? Is it aching?"

"Zain. I am fine. My leg will nomore trouble me. Its perfectly ok now."I assured him.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and gestured him to smile. He finally smiled. The day when he came here, he was just a naughty funny guy who was only interested in wasting time. Today he is not less than a perfect concerned gentleman. At least for me. And I should also acknowledge that I too changed a lot. A lot.

"Where is that idiot Shamz who is behind all this?" I intentionally asked to change the topic.

"Goshhhh....leave him for a while Ayesha. Why always Shamz? Call Zain Zain Zain...that would be better."he frowned and that worked. I laughed out loudly.

He was looking at me in astonishment.

"Thank you Zain. You made me laugh a lot today.  You did a lot for me. Firstly you took me to the doctor. Then that surprises ...thanks a lot. See my smile. You owns it."

I was happy that I spoke from heart. He is still in wonder. When he was thinking deeply, I slowly moved away from there to take the much wanted rest.
.
.
.