Chapter 4

Ayesha's Pov

Ayesha's Pov

"Mama. Please calm down. The train will soon reach the station and within hours I will be right infront of you. And ask Bapuji to not call me again. I am almost there."

"And dont forget to tell him to send someone to pick me. I am too tired to take an auto or bus."

"Ok then let's meet soon. Please be ready with my favorite dishes. I am craving for mama's food. Your hands are magic."

I ended the call after talking with mama for what felt like hours. I have given the best for my final examination. After having a great time at Bangalore I finally bid good bye to my college, hostel and then the dream city itself. Yes, for most of the youngsters. But even after spending 5 years of my life there, there is nothing that roots me there.

Bapuji and mama was calling me alternately since the moment I took the train. I cant wait to see them.

I looked into my watch and realized that the train will reach my station anytime soon. It was a long night yesterday at hostel. My friends decided to celebrate our last day at Bangalore. I couldn't get a single minute of sleep. But I enjoyed it a lot. Now I am really tired.

When I was about to close my eyes for a slight nap, I heard the whistle. I stood up taking my bags and slowly got out of the train with a sleepy face. I stood at the platform looking for the person whom Bapu ji has sent to pick me. But I didn't see any familiar faces. I was about to call Bapu ji when a shining pair of eyes got my attention.

Zain!!!

Oh not again. Dont tell me that he is the one whom Bapuji sent for me.

I suddenly became nervous unlike last time in the store room. After the dream where I saw that prince in him, I am confused. I wish the prince didn't show his face ever. But he did throwing me into a dilemma.

I saw Zain trying to figure out me in the large crowd. Ya Allah. He is now coming towards me.
I can never behave the same with him again. Sometimes I am too naive.

I looked here and there. But he has already reached me.

"Ayesha. Bapu ji asked me to pick you from the station. You are lucky that I was sitting idle."he took the bags from my hand.

I smiled.

"Come on."he told while walking ahead and I followed him. He stopped infront of a bike.

"What??"I shouted forgetting where I am.

He stared at me as if I am an alien.

"You didn't bring a car. Instead this bike. I am not coming ok?"I already stated before he can argue.

"Please dont tell that Ayesha. My heart will break. I am very crazy for bikes. You know what. I used to participate in some races without my parents knowledge. I thought you will be comfortable with a bike more than a car. Actually most girls are."he stopped realizing that I wont fit into that category of most girls are.