Chapter 2

Namaz - Prayer
Adhan - special call from mosque informing about namaz time.
Mahrib - Late Evening Namaz.
_________________________________________________

Ayesha's PoV

"Noisy....stop there."I ran behind noisy and finally I got hold of him. I laughed like a kid.

"Dont wander here and there. Like before. Some of them here dont like cats. Another version of our mama. Dont be so innocent ok? They may insult you. Understand? Go and hide yourself until this marriage is over. I cant do anything if they hurt you. I will also cry with you."

"Plus new guests are coming from London today evening. Dont know what kinda people they are."

I thought for a while.

The childhood memories of my cousin suddenly occupied my mind. Zain was very naughty in our childhood. Especially with animals. Animals are like his toys. I still remember how he threw Bapu Ji's favourite kitten into our well. He used to harm almost all animals that came his way. I was afraid of animals during my childhood and he used to scare me with them. One day he put that same kitten inside my blanket and I ran away with my life through all our neighbour houses. At night Bapu ji and Baba came in search for me and finally found me at one of our neighbor's terrace. I got a fever with that and was not well for almost a week.

"Noisy, don't go near him. Ok?"

Noisy started licking my feet which I likes a lot. He is pampering me and showing his love for me. I smiled when I got tickled.

"Why can't people stop loving humans and start caring for pets? They are 100% better than those called fake ones" I said to myself.

I placed him safely under the staircase where he used to lay. Its his place.

"I will bring you food at correct time. Dont make  noise. They wont like it."I said and walked back. But I know that he will go from there soon. He loves to see people and explore new places. But at the end of the day, he will return back to me no matter wherever he goes.

I went to Zahra Aapa's room where the girls are checking the ornaments and dresses bought for the wedding. I suddenly remembered about the gown that had bought for me. Usually I don't like spending time at shops selecting dresses. I am not an expert in buying new fashioned dresses. Whenever I goes for shopping the output will be horrible. This time mama went to buy my dress. And it's beautiful I must say.

I moved towards the bed and took a seat beside Zahra Aapa. She smiled at me and I returned that smile.

"Everyone told their opinion about my wedding saree. But you didn't eventhough you are the first one who saw it. Tell me how it is?" Zahra Aapa asked me.

"It's very beautiful Aapa. You will be looking like a princess in your wedding."I said wanted to make her happy.

"Wow Ayesha. Exactly what I guess. Do you really expect anything else from her? Its beautiful, it's nice, it's good. Why do you even asking her?"Shahina said making me felt the urge to cry. It really hurted eventhough she was trying to make the atmosphere fun.