Chapter 19

Next Morning: Ayesha's PoV

"Do you want me to break the door Ayesha?"

I was shocked hearing Zain loudly knocking the door.

What he is up to?

I looked at the door with an horrified expression.

"Dont do. I am coming. Dont touch my door."I warned.

"Very sorry. I dont wanna miss the chance that I lost last time."

Before he completes, I quickly opened the door only to see his smirked face.

He and his smirk. Damn it.

"You know what. Sometimes you are a nonsense." I snapped at him.

I was not really angry. But the intention where we are going, made me an angry bird.

"Not sometimes. Most of the times. I admit your honor. "he chuckled.

"Zain, can I go alone? I don't think you need to come. I can manage."I tried to say when he stopped me by showing his hand.

"Don't make me a mad man Ayesha. I am coming with you for your check up. That's it and it's final."he said stopping further arguments.

"Why are you so stubborn? I think you have a lot of jobs here since you are returning back soon. And here you are so adamant on wasting time waiting for some doctor at an hospital."I told.

"Wow..now you are wasting my time. Lets go. Get inside the car."he ordered and I obeyed him.

Within minutes we started waiting at the hospital counter.

"You know what. Hospitals are so boring."I mumbled.

"And that's why you decided to be a doctor and chose this as your work place. For lifetime. Are you trying to tell that you are the most boring person?"he laughed while saying it.

I glared at him.

"Zain, what enjoyment are you finding in always irritating me?"

"My way of entertainment"he smirked.

"Yeah I know. I am sure. One day you will come infront of me as a patient and remember what I will do that day. I will put you into a surgical table and replace your brain with your kidney."I said angrily.

He started laughing.

"That was out of anger."Realizing what I said I too started laughing along with him.

"Keep silence. This is an hospital." We saw a nurse glaring at us.

"Doctors can break rules. Ofcourse."he muttered under his breath.

I couldn't stop smiling.

"This is what I am gonna miss the most when you return back."I said.

"What?"

"Laughing along with you. For silly things."I said making him smile.