Chapter 16

Ayesha's PoV

It's almost evening and all the arrangements have been completed for the function at night. The guests may start arrive anytime soon. We all were exhausted after helping with the decorations and other arrangements for the late night reception at hall. Zahra Aapa have been sent to the beauty parlour to get her done with the make up and dress. Hiba went along with her to help her.

I looked at Zain who fell down on the couch completely tired. Beside him sat Shamz and Harif. We girls occupied the other couch and some were seated on the floor.

After our journey back from Darshana's place, everything became normal and he started talking to me as usual. But not for once he asked me about what Shamz has told me. I am sure that he heard it clearly because he was completely worried after that. I was relieved since he didn't question me regarding that but now I feel tensed. I think I should inform him about it. After all it's not a big issue and there is no harm if he knows about it. The only reason concerning me is I dont want anyone else in my family to know about it especially Mama and Bapuji.

"I don't think I can dance tonight. We have done what an entire event management does for the function." Zain said exaggerating.

"As if everyone here are waiting for your dance."Shamz said earning a smack from Zain.

"Dont start again. Not now please."Harif requested while taking a pillow in his hand and lying on the couch.

"Girls, are you not getting ready? Zahra will come soon after her make up and the function will start right then.We should reach the hall directly before that." Jasmine aunty told us.

"Oops. I need a little more time for getting ready."Sana said standing up and she immediately rushed to our room.

Following her Shahina and Hanah left. I looked at them amused because I know it will be only 5 minutes I need for my total make up. I even thought of not changing into another dress. But Mama will kill me then.

I saw Zain staring at me.

"What?"I asked.

"Can you please go inside?"

"Why?"

"Because we have something to talk. Boy's talks.
Better you don't hear."

He said making me wonder and without thinking more I left the place.
.
.
.

Zain's PoV

Wow finally I am successful in making everyone leave here. Thank God. She obeyed as soon as I said. Now it's only Harif remaining. If he too leaves, I could have talk with Shamz freely.

"Why am I wasting my time here? I can sleep peacefully on my bed till the function starts. I am going. Would you guys want to join?"Harif asked standing up.

I shook my head and Shamz didn't even hear it since he was playing in his phone. Harif left and I was relieved.

Now it's only us remaining. This is the best time to talk with him about Ayesha's illness. Last night I clearly heard him talking with her about some check up. But I didn't understand anything. After that Ayesha was worried on the thought that I found out her secret. So I didn't ask her anything regarding that eventhough I was curious and anxious about her health. I was even angry with her for hiding such an important matter from everyone. What if it's some dangerous disease or something like that? Hope she is perfectly fine. Save her and be with her Allah.

Today Morning we visited Darshana and after that she was very happy so that I didn't want to spoil her mood. But not even a single second, I was relieved. I want to know what's her problem is and I want to do everything for her. Now asking Shamz is the only remaining way. He should tell me. Because I can't handle this tension anymore. It matters to me to know that she is safe.