Chapter 18

Ayesha's PoV

With an half mind, I sat infront of the dressing table

I don't know why it's very difficult to understand people. I was thinking that I am the most complicated human on this earth till I start interacting with Zain. Now it's more confusing to understand his words and it's even more difficult to realize his feelings. Better I control myself. If it is just a friendship from his side like he used to mention, I will make a fool out of myself which I can't handle. My heart will break.

"Aapa, are you on this world?" A pair of hands waved infront of me brought me back to the current world where I am sitting.

I frowned looking at the surprised face of Hiba.

"Usually it's you who get ready even before us. But now look at yourself. You didn't even change your dress. What happened to you?"Hiba asked me.

I simply looked at her since it's the same question for which I am seeking answer from my heart.

"Ayesha, did you forget about the evening reception? It will start soon and we all are already ready. It's only you now remaining to get ready for the function. "Shahina said making me annoyed.

"Can you guys please leave? I know what to do and when to do."I said in a serious voice which made me alone in the room within seconds. I sighed in relief.

I stood up taking the gown from the cupboard which was selected by mama for the function. I was about to change my dress when someone knocked the door. I opened it.

"Ayesha Aapa. Someone is here to meet you. See who is this."Hanah said with a smile. Behind her, there standing Darshana. I smiled.

"Darshu....you are already here. See I didn't even change till now."I said with a disappointed face.

"Good."she said.

Hanah left giving us our space.

"Did you meet Zain?"I asked.

"Not till now. I think I am here to give you confidence more than attending the function. You are lucky girl."she said while entering into the room.

I opened my mouth in wonder.

"What are you upto?"
Before I could complete she dragged me inside the room and closed the door. She already occupied the dressing table taking my gown into her hands.

"Wow.. beautiful dress. You will look like a royal princess in this."she said.

"I don't know. May be I will look like one of her maids."

"Dont talk rubbish."she shut my mouth.

"It's ok leave it. What were you saying about? How can you give me confidence when I lack it?"

"You will be only confident if you really wants to be confident. That's the first thing I need to say you. So leave all negativities from your mind and trust me completely."

I smiled seeing her caring nature.

"I will help you to wear this gown and get ready."she said holding my shoulders.