Chapter 6

Ayesha's PoV

Ayesha's PoV

Another holiday and this time we decided to play cards. Zain agreed to join us. But he didn't want to join any group instead wanted to play individually.  Hiba, Shahina and Hanah were in one group and me, Sana and Zahra Aapa on another group. We started playing and Zain was continuously winning games. We are amazed. Till now he won three rounds against us and about to win another one.

"See didn't I tell you? Noone can win over me. I dont need teammates. Zain alone is enough to win against you all girls."he told making the girls giggle.

I frowned. Because I was watching something else that the others didn't notice till now. He have another set of cards hid behind him. Each time before he place a card, his hand travel to his back and come with the winning card. That's his game. I wanted to shout about his foul gaming. But then I got another idea. I can use this later to tease him.

"Its another win for me. Fourth one. Sorry babies. Try next time."he shouted.

The girls pouted.

I realized that this is the best time. At a point I gained his attention and gestured that I caught him. When he was looking at me in confusion, I moved my eyes to his back where an extra set of cards is hidden. I nodded my head ensuring that I have seen it. He became pale and grinned at me. I smirked and moved my head to threaten him. He shook his head in a pleading way to stop me from disclosing his foul play infront of others. My heart melt seeing his cute expressions. I didn't get him caught and allowed him to continue playing.

The games winded up in the next 30 minutes with Zain winning all rounds against us. Hiba announced that she is not willing to play another round with him and so as the others.

I smirked and he smiled at me thankfully.

.
.
.

I was playing with Noisy when he came to me descending the staircase. He stopped seeing noisy in my hands.

"Hey Ayesha. He will bite you. Get that creature out of this house."he shouted making me glare at him.

He started again.

"Not Noisy I will bite you if you say one more against him. I already warned you many times, this is not a creature. He have a lovely name."I shouted back.

"Talk to me only if you can love my Noisy."I pouted.

"Ok forgive me this time. I swear I won't do anything that hurts you."he pleaded and suddenly all my anger melt away.

"Now smile please."he demanded.

"Only if you take my Noisy in your arms for once. He needs to be pacified first."

"What the hell? Not possible. I hate cats."he yelled.

"Thanks. I hate you too. Now get lost Mr.Londonwala"I said firmly.

мѕ.qυιєт ν/ѕ α иσιѕу ωσяℓ∂On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara