EPILOGUE

Zain and Ayesha's Nikkah is decided to be conducted on the same day when the engagement has been fixed earlier. Zain and family have to return back next day and Ayesha would go to Delhi within days.

The Nikkah would be a private function with only the family members and the actual wedding with all the rituals and a party would be conducted once Zain back to India after everything settled. Everyone has agreed for this.

The Nikkah function started.

The men sat around the groom and the women sat around the bride. The bride and groom both separate from each other with a curtain in between them. In absence of Ayesha's father, Bapuji became the Wali of the bride. Zain's family offered the Mehr to seek her consent. Prayers from Quran are recited by the Maulvi.

The Maulvi asks both of them for their consent.

Shamz elbowed Zain with a naughty smirk. "You are saying or should I do that also?

"Shut up." Zain was about to punch him playfully but his father stopped him.

Zain said thrice.
"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"

The men's side started celebrations.

Ayesha with her shivering hands gave her consent.
"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"
"Qubool Hai"

The official marriage contract has been recited in the presence of two witnesses each from bride's and groom's families. The contract is where the duties of groom and bride has been mentioned as per Quran. The curtain has been removed with both the bride and groom looked at each other. Their cousins teasing them.

Zain signed the contract first followed by Ayesha. The marriage vows in the Quran followed. Bapuji placed Ayesha's hand into Zain's hand. He handed over the wedding chain to her and then helped her to wear that.

At the end, the elders blessed the new couple. They have been officially announced as husband and wife.

The cousins hugged them one by one and handed over gifts to them.

Shamz approached them with a smirk.

"Where is the gift?" Zain asked immediately to irritate him.
Ayesha elbowed him to stop but he didn't.

"I don't have one. I thought it's my engagement today and didn't buy anything." Shamz replied.

"Bapuji, please throw him out. He came to bless us without any gift." Zain shouted playfully.

"But I surely have one gift for you both."

"What's that?" Ayesha asked.

"Come here." Shamz leaned towards both of them and whispered into their ears.
"I am the one who locked you in storeroom."

With that the trio laughed and hugged together.
.
.
.

Next Day

"Ayesha, you are crying?" Zain asked trying to find any sign of her sorrow.

"Where am I crying? I am not." She declared much to his disbelief.

"But you have to cry. Your husband is leaving." He demanded.

"So what?"

He shook his head.

"When would you come back?"she asked hugging him.

"After you achieve all your dreams."he replied caressing her head.

"But that would take a long time. I would miss you Zain. Wait. I am also coming with you." She told like a kid.

"If you give up any of your dreams for me, then I am done Ayesha. I swear."he stated.

"But how can we live far away from each other?"

"That doesn't matter. You are always mine. After all, I also have some commitments. After settling that, I would permanently shift back to here."

Her happiness had no limits.

"Is it?"she asked excitedly.

"Yes. I would do anything for you."he kissed her forehead. "Please wait for me. I would come back to take my bride with me." He paused. "Sorry, my wife with me." He said, a naughty smirk playing on his lips.

She smiled with tears. This time she was crying. But he didn't acknowledge that. He was also crying from inside.

"And I can't wait for our first night."he winked at her.

"Zain...you..." she widened her eyes and slapped his arm.

He laughed.

"I love you Ayesha." He hugged her tightly while kissing her hairs.

"I love you too Zain. I would wait for you." She reciprocated whatever he was feeling at that moment.

"I would come back soon and together we would complete all our dreams." He promised.

A promise for lifetime!
.
.
.

Shamz opened his diary and took the last page.

Dear Ayesha,

I am happy as I could do whatever I can for you. I have always wanted you to be happy. You deserve that. Everyone asked me why did I do all this for you. Even Zain. I never answered them. But you must know.

I have told you many things Ayesha. But I forgot to tell you something very important. That I love you. I loved you with all my heart. But I couldn't be selfish and I have never prioritized my happiness over yours. It was always you for me. Forgive me for such a bad lover. But you are simply the best. Not me, you deserve your love. And that's Zain.

May be in next life. Thank you for everything Ayesha.

With Love,
Yours Shamz.

************ End of the Story ***********