Chapter 13

Ayesha's PoV

What he is doing with me?

What was that for? The Hug.

How could he ?

I can still feel him near me and its sending me shivers down my body.

He will be my death for sure if he continues to confuse me.

I am still not out of that hug. The effect he have on me.

What I am even thinking?

What happened to you Ayesha?

This is not you.

I looked at the mirror and there I saw him again. He is smiling at me. He raised his eyebrows making me blush.

Stop this Ayesha. You are over reacting!!!

"Ayesha, didnt you get ready? The mehendi function is about to start. You should be there with Zahra." I heard mama shouting behind me.

It made me rethink why I am here.

Yes, to get ready.

Mama is right. I was supposed to be there with Zahra Aapa.

But what to do? This Zain is still behind me with his famous smirk.

"I am coming Mama. Now please stop shouting. What would he think about me hearing you shouting like this?"

"Who??"Mama asked while looking around.

I looked back at the mirror and didn't find him. My eyes travelled towards the locked door.

Allah....I was dreaming!!!

I face palmed realizing what stupidity I am assuming.

"No one mama."I closed my eyes.

For my luck, she didn't ask me further questions unlike she always do. May be busy. She left leaving behind me along with my cousins. They were all getting ready for the function.

What he is doing with me?

"Aapa, which dress are you gonna wear?"Sana asked while applying kajal on her eyes.

I thought for a while and took out a white color salwar from the wardrobe which is having golden designs at the border. I went to the washroom and quickly changed into it. I looked at the mirror where I saw him again smirking at me.

"Will you go out please?"I asked looking at the mirror and the girls looked at me in wonder.

"What did you say?"Hiba asked in shock.

I cursed myself for this stupidity.

"Nothing Hiba."I said hiding my face away from them.

"Is there anything that worries you?"Shahina asked.

"No... where is Hanah?"I asked to change the topic.