Chapter 30

"Here you eat this." Zeenath aunty placed another dish into Shamz's mouth. He was already struggling with all the food in his mouth.

"What about tasting some sweet? I have made this." Jasmine aunty held his hand and made him sit infront of a big bowl full of sweets.

Zain gave him a disgusted look.
"Is he really here for his engagement or some food competition? Mom, better you don't invite him to London. He would finish our groceries for a month." He commented into his mother's ears. Asiya chuckled.

It was then Zain noticed Ayesha silently coming towards them. He felt his heart beating fast. She didn't look at him but straightway walked towards Shamz and stood infront of him.

"Shamz, I was waiting for you. I want to talk with you."she declared.
.
.
.
Zain felt restless with Shamz and Ayesha talking alone. Away from the rest of the family. He didn't wait for one more second to escape to his room. He was sweating badly. All he wanted was to take a bath and refresh his body and mind. Without concentrating he quickly took off his shirt and then something has fell onto his feet.

He knelt down to take the piece of paper that has gained his attention. He unfolded the paper and read the line written on it.

Please prince don't come back ever

He quickly recognized the hand writing and his lips curved into a smile. Then his eyes fell on the picture drawn on the paper and he was astonished.

It was his own picture with Ayesha, a picture of them together in the store room. He smiled. Probably the biggest smile he ever had on his life. His mind quickly went back to one of his memory with her.

"Ayesha, you have to tell me. What is that damn dream that excites you this much?"he asked hearing about her dream. The smile on her face making him amazed.

"A prince waiting for his princess." She told dramatically.

"And who is that prince?" He asked enthusiastically.

"I don't know. But I know the princess."she winked.

"Who?"his eyes rolled.

"Probably me only."she replied. A grin playing on her lips.

Zain's PoV

Is that me?

The prince in her dream.

Why didn't she tell me?

How did this paper come into my pocket?

I got a quick idea regarding what happened when I remembered my encounter with Zeenath aunty a few hours ago. She said she was cleaning Ayesha's room and this paper must have been taken from the room only.

If I am the prince, then you would be my princess for sure.

I can't wait to see you Ayesha.

I need answers.

Ayesha's PoV

I looked at Shamz who appears very calm and cool. He looks interested in everything except what seems to be most important for the time being.

"So how are you my bestie?"he asked funnily.

I wanted to smash his face.

"You want to know?" I asked angrily.

"Yes, I would like to know what would aunties prepare for the dinner. It must be something delicious and I can't wait to taste that."

I glared at him with disbelief.