10

"I want to revenge, I want her to suffer too" the girl hissed through gritted teeth.

"How could she flirt with so many guys and not commit to me?" she added while slamming the table.

The other latter went silent, not showing any emotions at all. It was evident that she didn't care about the girl's anger.

"Can you do me a favor, Haerin?" she pleaded, but Haerin seemed unconvinced by her words.

"I'll try. What is it?" Haerin replied, still contemplating whether to accept or reject her favor.

"Take revenge for me" the woman said, making Haerin raise her eyebrows.

"In exchange for what?" Haerin asked.

"I'll make sure that you win as the school's president. I know how badly you want to be one" she said, making Haerin convinced by the offer.

"Are you sure about that?" Haerin asked.

"Yeah, one call to my father, and you'll already be the president of this school" she replied.

"What do you want me to do?" Haerin asked, making the woman smile. She could finally take revenge on her past lover.

"Make her fall in love with you and dump her after, hmm, two months. Yeah, two months is enough" she explained smiling devilish.

"You know what? That's total bullsh*t. You know that I hate romantic relationship stuff, and with Danielle? Excuse me?" Haerin protested.

"Then you don't want to win, huh? Okay, I'll make sure that you'll never be the school's president" she said, smirking and making the other girl explode with anger.

"Okay, I'll do it. A deal is a deal. Reserve me the position" she replied, offering a handshake.

"Okay, that's what I want. Deal. I know you're good at this, Haerin" the evil woman shook her hand gulping her red wine.

"I need to go" Haerin said without any visible conscience on her face.

" You can start tomorrow" the woman said before she could open the door.

" Hurt her, rip her" she added while laughing loudly, Haerin didn't looked back and continued to exit.

.......

A/N:
Hope y'all get this part, I'll make it more transparent on the next parts.😈