17

Danielle's POV

Another usual day, seating in the class and trying my best not to fall asleep. It is evident that no one is listening to our teacher as I could hear all their whispers and noises.

" Harua will be transferring to other school" one of my classmate said behind me.

" What's the reason?" her seatmate asked

" I don't know but I'll investigate"

I tilted my head on them and their eyes widened when they realized that I could hear their conversations

" Where did you get that news?"

They looked at each other pointing on who'll gonna answer me.

" Ahmm, from our mutual friend" she replied before pretending to listen to our teacher again.

Speaking of him, I didn't have a chance to apologize personally. He's being distant lately. I considered him as a friend and I couldn't stop myself to worry.

I sent him a message and I'm just waiting for his reply, the class finished and I still didn't get a response from him. Maybe his reasons are private but I still want to talk and seek for his forgiveness before he leave.

I decided to pay a visit in his classroom, hoping that he is still there, I ran as quickly as I could but when I get there, there is no sign of him. I asked his classmates and they told me that he left a while ago.

I'm now in the parking lot, I just guessed where he. Unexpectedly he's here, I could recognize his back because of his Jersey. He's holding some papers and a box.

" HARUA!!" I called him but he didn't looked back.

" HARUA" and now he finally noticed me, his eyes are swollen. He looks scared. He looked down while I'm making my way to him.

" W-what are you doing here?" He still avoiding my gazes while his hands are shaking.

" Harua, I just wanted to say sorry from what happened to us. I didn't mean to broke my promise that I'll give you chance. I'm really sorry" I explained.

" You don't have to apologize, just be safe and protect yourself that's more than enough for me" he replied making me think on what's the possible meaning behind his words.

" I will, I heard that you're transferring. If you need a friend you can always call me" I was about to hug him when he stepped back.

" I need to go" he left some words before he open the car door.

" Be careful on who you trust" I wanted to dig about what he said but he quickly entered and starts the engine.

Maybe that's just a random advice before leaving?

*Ting

From: Naekkeo

: Hiii

: Where you attt, I miss youuu

: Let's have lunch together

A smile automatically formed in my lips after reading her message, I quickly made my way to the canteen. Can't wait to see her again.

From: Naekkeo

: I saw you, I'm at the back.

: You look cute while finding me😏

Aisshh Kang Haerin, you should've said earlier. I look like a lost kid here

: ✌️✌️