15

Danielle's POV

I stood in front of my mirror, trying to decide on the perfect outfit for tonight, I could feel a little nervous. I knew I wanted to impress her, but the decision of what to wear was proving to be a difficult one. So, I turned to Hanni for help.

"Hey, choose for me" I said, holding up my two favorite dresses.

"Hmm, I'll choose the black one" Hanni suggested. But, I prefer the yellow one

"But I like the other one" I replied.

"You shouldn't have asked me then" she teased. I knew she was right, so I decided to take her suggestion this time.

"Okay, okay. I'll wear the black" I said, trying to sound confident.

" Tell us about your date later!"

I blushed at her enthusiasm.
"STOPP, I'm nervous. Wait, Do I look beautiful? Does my outfit suit me? What if she doesn't like--"

"SHHH, Danielle. Calm down. It's just Haerin. You said that you're comfortable with her, right?" Hannie interrupted.

I nodded, trying to calm my racing thoughts.

"I know she'll be shocked by your beauty" aishh I swear this girl loves to fool me.

" Do you think that she likes me too?" I asked nervously.

"How come you two are in a mutual understanding phase when she doesn't like you? Of course, she likes you" she replied with a laugh.

"But she never confessed to me" feeling a little unsure.

"Hmm, but they say action speaks louder than words" She has a point, maybe Haerin's way of saying her feelings is through actions?

Hanni started to put makeup on me, I'm grateful for her help. In the end, I liked the natural look that she had created for me.

" All done, omg I'm so proud of myself. You're mesmerizing" she said as her eyes sparkling while looking at me

" Thank you, Hanni. You're the best"

" I always got you girl" she replied

" I gotta go, just wait for her and enjoy your date" I hugged her and waved goodbye.

I looked once again at the mirror, I saw my bracelet at the table and I wear it.

Kang Haerin
• Active now

: I'm at your front door

Oh my ghadd, wait. I quickly grabbed my purse and fixed myself, trying to avoid letting my nerves get the best of me. I slowly made my way down the stairs.

As I swung open the door, I saw the most beautiful girl standing before me. I froze in my position, and we stared at each other for a while until she finally broke the silence.

"You look... beautiful" she said, making me blush even more. Her compliment was overwhelming.

"You too," I replied, causing her to look away, which I found cute.

"Shall we go?" she asked, offering her arm, which I quickly linked mine with.

.

" What do you want?"

" You" I covered my mouth, am I seeing this right? She was literally blushing, but she kept her face straight. There was always a part of me that wanted to flirt with her. I loved it when she was speechless.

We were in a VIP room, so I was confident in what I was saying because it was just the two of us. I put aside my jokes and picked up my food.

While waiting for the food, the room was filled with silence. It wasn't awkward for me as it was before. Sometimes I preferred silence when I was with her. Thousands of unspoken words seemed to be explained through gazes.

" Danielle--"

" Haerin----"

We said at the same time.

"You go first" she said.

"I have nothing to say" I replied, although in reality, I had so many things I wanted to say, like how much I appreciated her, adored her, how happy I was when I was with her, how she was the first person who made me feel loved, and how thankful I was that I met her. Those were things that I couldn't put into words until now.

"Danielle..." she started, looking nervous.

" I know I looked dumb right now because I don't know how to do this properly.....

but hmmm.....

" Will you be my girl-girlfriend?" I got shocked by her question, I don't have any idea that this is the reason why she set me up into a date.

" I'm sorry, I know it's seems too fast it's okay if you reje----"

"Haerin" I interrupted her and went to her side.

"Yes, I'm glad to be your girlfriend" I said.

She looked at me in disbelief and hugged me tightly. I could feel my heart racing again. I couldn't believe that they named her "Miss Aromantic" when she could be this sweet. And I was super proud that I am now her girlfriend

" Is that true?" she asked, her eyes looking deep into mine.

"Yes, I'm now your girlfriend" I said, and we pulled apart as the waiter approached with the food in his hands.

We were smiling from ear to ear right now. I couldn't contain my happiness as I put my hand on hers.

She pulled her hand away when her phone vibrated. Her aura changed. She seems reading a message. She's back on her serious face, it scares me when she does that. It's like she's not the Haerin that I know.

If there's one thing that I wanted to see everyday that would be her smile.

" Is there any problem?" I asked her with my voice full of concern.

" Nothing" she replied plainly and put her phone inside her bag. I hope it's not a big deal. Don't make me worry, Kang Haerin.