31

Haerin's POV

Loud annoying conversations is what wakes up this time. I lifted my shirt up checking my wound, it's starting to heal but sometimes it hurts within, however it is bearable for me.

I went downstairs finding my Mom and Dad arguing again about usual things.

" I'M SO DONE WITH ALL YOUR SHITS, JANE. YOU MAKING ME FEEL THAT I'M THE DUMBEST PERSON EVER FOR TRUSTING YOU FOR MANY TIMES" Dad shouted pointing angrily at her.

" I swear he's just my friend"

" Friend your ass, hugging each other? Friends? and could you see the way he looks at you. We're not kids anymore, when will you come to your senses."

They're fighting like a teenager couple, my mom messed up again.

" I'll never do that again" she promised begging for a second chance. Fifth chance rather, I couldn't even count it anymore.

Actually I'm used to this, I presume my mom will never change. Countless times that I advised her but nothing is happening. She promised that Hyein's father will be the last but she keeps flirting with anyone that she finds attractive. We got mom's beauty and brain but being manizer will never condone on us. I wanted to see my real father but she declared that he passed away, there's not even a picture of him. It's frustrating growing up without knowing my real father but I already accepted the fact that he's gone.

" Where are you going? Let me explain"

" Your explanation is always the same, it never changed everytime I caught you" my father hissed clenching his fist.

" Fix yourself first, Jane. I'm not sleeping here tonight" he added, his gaze shifted on me. I could see the pain through it. Hyein shouldn't know about this again knowing that she's been dealing with bunch of school works.

He moved towards me and tap my shoulder. Even though we're not related by blood but he made me feel like I'm his own.

He's enduring everything for years, I know his feelings towards my mom are genuine.

If I were him, I'll leave her for good. Cheaters have no place on this earth.

" I'll be gone for a while, sweetheart. Take care of your mom and sister" He looked down holding back his tears, I'm hurt for him.

" And I want to apologize on the words that slipped from my mouth when you get hospitalized, I know I hurt your girlfriend. I'm just worried at you that day and I couldn't contain my anger" Hyein already mentioned what happened that day, that's why I apologized to Danielle when I went to Lia's Villa.

" Dad, hmm do you accept me, my relationship with her?" I anxiously asked,

Please say yes, it's a big matter for me.
By being accepted.

" Of course, Haerin. I just thought that nothing will happen if I separated you two. I don't have any right to stop you from loving someone" I get relieved from his words and embrace him right away.

" I even thought that you'd be single forever. You never talk about someone in your 18 years of existence. She's lucky for sure for having you. I know you're pouring her with love, I witnessed how kind and loving person you are" I'm overwhelmed by his words knowing that he saw me like that when in fact I hurt Danielle before.

" D-Dad" he face me again waiting for my words.

" You'll come back, right? Hyein will wait for you"

" Of course, I just need some time away from your mother. I'll pick Hyein first, I'll tell her that I have business meetings so she'll not worry about me" as I long as he wanted to tell the truth but I'm worried about Hyein too, she's too young to deal with this mess.