1. Shivani

"I need you all to study hard and score good marks"
Comes from the mouth of a professor who really just doesn't know how to teach
He takes pleasure and pride in telling everyone that he failed 90% of his class.
Oh well congratulations sir you suck at your job.

I mean seriously, exam season is quite near and it's fall season, sometimes i think maybe I shouldn't have come here in England to study after my 12th but oh well what can I do now?, what's done is done.
My ambition was to become a very good lawyer since I was like 4, I would do anything to fulfill it.

My parents only allowed me to come here because apparently or should I say fortunately my brother also got admitted in the same college so they were quite relaxed about sending their daughter abroad, I am thankful because I have someone from home with me, we fight quite alot but I love him.

It's my first year and I am already struggling to pass my exams, now i am here and I will do it.
The main reason I wanted to come here was to study, i am not going to lie I also wanted to run away from my past life and a certain someone and start a new life but we don't talk about that.
Let's get back to studying
"Let's be honest you won't pass" my annoying and nosy brother spoke out of his irritating mouth
But let's be honest he wasn't wrong
"You don't talk shit, I am manifesting that i will pass"
"Haha that's funny"

*tring tring*
(Shivaansh gets a call)
5 mins later
"Who was it?"
"Advit, he's coming"
"Coming, coming where what how why" I cry panicking out of all I have left in me
My worst nightmare, the person I was running from, the reason I wanted to start my life all over again was coming in my life AGAIN

"Why are you freaking out, he won't bite"
"No .....I.... it's not....like that"
"I'll talk to you later I have to call radhika"
"Mhkkk"
I grab my books and try to vanish from the library I was sitting desperately needing coffee because it's the only thing that can clear my mind and make me study, for now I need to keep my self busy and not think about all the things I just heard.
In Every subject I need atleast 40 and I have 4 subjects hence in total I need 160, total passing average is 200 what in the---
Anyway I have to pass or else back home my mother will kill me.

Scaredy cat 🙀

What's up darling

What's up is advit is coming

What, where he is here in campus abhi

Aree he is taking admission here

Acha toh what's the matter u focus on yourself na

Easier said than done

............................................................................

I think I need to unfriend her
This girl was of no use but everything and everyone aside I need to handle this situation and focus cause the things that happened before should not happen again. I don't want to talk to him ever again.

I miss my brothers and the fun we had in India
I miss my whole family for that matter.
There is one person I don't want to miss and that's advit but now he's coming here. I don't want to talk about him but i can't stop thinking what'll happen when he actually shows his face and I see him with my brother again.

I'll get all those flashbacks and the bad memories I don't want to hold.

India gave me something important.
It Gave me my identity, who I am, who I'd like to be, my family and my lover.
Eventhough it's one sided...it's love and its all mine.

Him....just the thought of him makes me feel something so deep, after all I am a just a teenage girl who has a crush on a boy and people know how we behave.
It's iconic to be exact.

I don't  know if he likes me...or if he'll ever like me. I dont know if his airport not so blunt 'I like you' was honest or not but that phase has ended for me and I don't think it'll come back.

He's coming here and I am anxious, why is he coming here?
After all of this when i have decided to move on with my life and do something with the ambition I have had for almost 16 years now approximately.

He's a great friend, a great companion and a great son but the 'I want him' chapter is over for me.
I'll probably still behave like an idiot in love but internally I know I don't want him.
That might change
OH GOD!! This is why I ran away....I wanted all of these thoughts to fade away.
I don't know what I'll do but
I NEED SLEEP!!!

But I still can't stop thinking about how his voice literally sent shivers down my spine when he proposed.
He didn't look Indian to be honest.
He had dark brown wavy hair which turned light hazel brown like mine in the sunlight and his eyes were a drag shade of black, they were as black as one's eyes can get, sometimes it sacred me.

He was 6 foot and 1 inch and my 5 foot 5 inch body fit perfectly into his frame.

Shivani can you stop thinking about That guy and focus on your self, first you say you don't want him, then you say you like him and can't stop thinking about him.
Stop being so 'delulu'.

My inner voice screamed at me.

I seriously need sleep!!

......

See stay with me here, the intial chapter's writing cringe me out too but the story at the 12th chapter is worth reading, these will go by fast.