22. Advit

Yeh, tujhe kya lagta hai movie chal rahi hai. Dil dhadakne do or what."

(Yea, what do you think is going on her..a movie?. Dil dhadakne do or what)

"Shivaansh, brother tu Mera bestfriend hi hai na, badal toh nhi gya, maarkhayega"
I could understand shivani now and why she feels like hitting this moron

(Shivaansh you are my bestfriend right?
Are you replaced with someone else,
I'll beat the heck out of you)

"What to do then"
I asked my to be fiancé.

"How would I know, moye moye ho raha hai Mere saath"

She replied

(All of this is moye moye)

She was right, it was indeed moye moye
For us

"The only thing you guys can do right now is agree to them, there is no other way out of this"
Radhika added patting shivani on her back trying to comfort her.

To be honest I too didn't like the expression on her face, I don't want to get married either but somewhere deep inside of me I want that old shivani that was head over heels for me back but I know that ain't happening
But still she could be a little happy.
I hate seeing her like this.

"She's absolutely right, I have been saying this from the start but you two just glare at me, what was I supposed to do, I am just shivaansh"

"You shut up, you idiot Maine bhaiya ko bata dena hai"

(You shut up you idiot, I'll tell bhaiya about this)

Shivani scolded him for the I don't know 792676th time today.

I can feel you shivi.....I mean shivani, I wanna slap him too.

.........

It is the day of our roka, and I don't know why I am doing this with my life, I didn't even bring clothes for the occasion.

I am wearing this kurta my mother brought for me, quite colorful it is, why does have to be so colorful.
Meri zindagi ke saare color toh chale gaye hai.

(My life is black and boring)

"Is this supposed to be this colorful?"
I asked my bestfriend looking in the mirror

"It is supposed to match shivani's outfit for all I know"
He said scrolling through his phone.

"Hey....do you.....really think.......she is going to .............marry me"
I asked him clueless of the words that came out of my mouth.

"Why are you stuttering, do you still like her?"
God, why is he so unbothered with all of this.

Suddenly he slammed his phone shut on the corner and said

"WAIT, DO YOU STILL LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!"

"NO, ARE YOU CRAZY, THAT WAS SIX YEARS AGO"
His workd sent shivers down my spine and it felt like I have hit rock bottom.
There was a sudden empty feeling in my heart which ate my soul continuously from that point on.

"Are you sure aadi, because I for sure know she doesn't like you back now,
Six years ago when you left she struggled really bad and i told you......but....there are some things that I didn't and it's for the better.
Earlier I was joking but if you are really starting to like her again just don't.....she's fragile and I won't let you hurt my sister again"
This face went grey, I could tell he was very serious when he said all of that.

There is one thing I am certain of, no matter how childish shivaansh acts on the outside, he really cares about the people he loves internally.

"No I don't like her....it's just......WHY ARE YOU LETTING YOUR MOTHER DO THIS THEN....CARE SO MUCH FOR NOTHING"

I am turning into shivani because these sudden bursts of panic is her thing not mine, oh God!!!

"YOU KNOW MY MOTHER, SHE DOESN'T LISTEN BRUH!!"

nah we are both turning into shivani.

.....

It was time to go out so I looked one last time in the mirror to make sure I looked good, Eventhough I don't want to do this, I still have to look handsome you know.

We get out of the room and head towards the venue, our mothers had arranged a feast, Eventhough it was only ten people.

"Mummy, 10 log hai hum total, itna sab kuch"
I added being annoyed at all of that.

(Mother we are 10 people in total, why all of this)

"Aree kyu nhi?"

(Why not!)

I think our mother should get married, the get along well!!

I sat on the couch next to the main one,
The main one looked so fragile, I avoided sitting on it.
It was only meant for photography I felt like.

"Shivaa---"
I couldn't believe my eyes, the view I saw was ethereal.
I haven't seen a more beautiful goddess In my life.
My jaw dropped on the floor.
It felt like somebody was playing Victorian music in my head when she came in that saree walking, no... barely managing to keep the saree intact but she looked wow.

The way her hair fell on the side of her face and her saree flew in the air, I felt like I was in a bollywood song.
My heart skipped one or two beats and I stood right there looking at her like a puppy who adores his owner.

"Do you think all of this was necessary?"
She asked standing right beside me

"Huh,....what was necessary?"
Her question brought me back to senses

"This saree, what is that necessary?, well I guess it was...last time I wore a saree was at our school farewell...do you think.....oh my God.....how many years has it been...I should real---"

I held her hand to stop her from blabbering.

"What are you so stressed about?"

"How do you k--"

Oh does she mean how do I know she talks alot when she is stressed,
I know everything.

"Well...you know it's me, your......"
I don't know why I was saying all of that and doing all of that and feeling all of that.
Ahhhh!!!

"Your??"
She asked all confused.
I don't blame her I was confused too.

Confused about what advit?
Such an idiot.

"I asked what are you so nervous about"
I diverted from the topic, it was important for me to not think about all of the confusion

"About what you ASK!!, well about"
She said circling her hands in the air
"About this"

"You don't have to be stressed" I squeezed her hand twice which made her giggle
"You know it's me!"

.........

Hi guys
Since it's the last chapter of 2023
I am going to update the first 5 or maybe more chapters of this book because oh god that writing is bad so
Hence you'll meet a much improved jasmine in 2024.

Stay with me!💗

Also that 5 chapters plan is canceled
Exam ki datesheet aagayi
I am sorry 🥺🥺