2. Advit

"Never, in any state I am Never leaving her again"
I say that to myself as cry on my bathroom floor every other day
I have been lost since she has left
And since her brother, that gadha (donkey)

Also left me alone in this mess, it has been extremely lonely.
I miss her so much
I didn't realize anything, neither my feelings nor my frustration.
I keep asking my self what would have happened if I would have realized my feelings before and stopped her from going.

Did she really go to study or she ran away to hide from me or maybe she never wants to see my face again?
Earlier when she was leaving I confessed my feelings which I now feel I shouldn't have done because the expression on her face was quite astonishing.

It would have been so weird for her, someone she has taken as a brother eversince we met, now likes her and wants her to be his girlfriend.
It's not her fault , it was not love at first sight from me either, even I didn't like her at first.

We started spending too much time together because of her brother and my best friend recently.
I started liking her alot and since we did spend most of our time together I didn't really think I would miss her this much but seriously I have to say 'I am dying...!!!!!!'

Have you ever wanted to punch yourself so bad? I have, well clearly I should at this point
Now I have decided to go to England where she studies and get admitted in the same university to win over her
Chances are she'll punch me upon seeing me but I am not scared, I will go follow her.

Dammit stalker
Her hazel eyes makes me want to just......
We won't talk dirty here right now
I just informed shivansh about plans and yes I have waited a month for my visa to arrive. It just arrived today, a day before my flight.

I waited till I had my visa to tell him, I am not saying I bribed the officer there for getting my visa faster!, ok yes i did but I had to do it for her. My mom is worried so is my dad but I don't care, the only thing I care about right now is shivani

Her brother will kill me once he gets to know but then again this brother-sister duo ain't hurting a bug, I am still a human being.

I bet she would be freaking out, she hasn't been responding to any of my texts or my phone calls. Since this is my last day in India I'll buy her favorite food tomorrow and gift it to her on my arrival there.
Yeh toh 100% mere pyaar mein gire gi hi gire gi
(She will fall in love with me a 100%)

......

I picked up every bit of luggage I had with me along with all the ladoos, the mithai, the achar and i don't know what not.

My mom had loaded me with these things and I bet they would last more than a year.
Farewell moment was the best.
My mom crying in the dining hall about how she's going to miss me while my father and shivani's father were happy about how me and shivaansh aren't going to trouble them anymore.

I hate to say it but together, we created a ruckus.
"You both are the worst we could dream of"
My father shouted this once, so one can tell we were the 'I'll reck your happiness duo' and i loved that about us.

I was, this time, excited to see his sister and not him.
Chances were he'll also beat the crap out of me upon knowing, that I proposed to her on her farewell day at the airport.

"Beta take care of yourself, don't hurt yourself and eat properly and study well and I love you"
My mom said as I was sitting in the car
wondering how all this is going to go so I just nodded at her and finally left the place I have been staying at my whole life to get the love of my life.

Okay that was a bit dramatic but it's all about the drama, right?

I was ready to be slapped in the face by both of them but why would someone hit such a cutie?
Like look at me, I am the standard.
Okay, call me a narcissist, go ahead, it is what it is.

Her face had this honey glow I was dying to see because it had been months since I last saw her.
Her voice sounded like a mixture of sweets and raspberry with a hint of spice.
She was the 'angel with a hint of devil'
And oh! How I loved it.
Her hair matched the color of her eyes and she glowed in sunlight.
She fit perfectly into my frame.
We were made from each other.

The best thing about her was her passion. I have seen her working really hard just to get the university she wants to get the life she wants and I hope she gets it, I hope I get to be a part of it.

......

Ok guys let me know if there are any typos although I have checked but still

Thanks for reading